Trailer Tire Fill Gauge Idea

Nice idea. I cannot find a decent clip on fill hose. Where'd you get yours?

OK I gotta ask - How often do you have to put air in your trailer tires? I have a triple axle too and I think I maybe have to air them once a year if that. Do you have to fill every trip?

Great idea, you could also set it up for 4 and air up truck/jeep the same way. 

OK I gotta ask - How often do you have to put air in your trailer tires? I have a triple axle too and I think I maybe have to air them once a year if that. Do you have to fill every trip?
correct I air them up every trip to 110PSI 

Great idea, you could also set it up for 4 and air up truck/jeep the same way. 
works great for the truck also 

correct I air them up every trip to 110PSI 

works great for the truck also 
I assume it gets real slow once it goes past 105? Let it sit for a couple of hours, or doesn’t take long?

Mine showed up yesterday, great find

I also hate the air it up routine - once a few  more people try it ... I'll give it a shot - great idea ...

I used a set up like that for airing down and airing up. Put a gauge and a shut off valve and it makes life easier for the guys who go the truck and trailer route. 

Same but opposite for deflating.  If your INflating your tires, you're DEflated them.  Do pressure regulators work both ways?  Could you adjust it (or plumb) the other way to deflate all to the same pressure? 

Vice doing it one by one, or auto deflators...

I also made up one, I ordered the parts that LARS mentioned above, I just made up a single for now then I will get a 3 way connector and makeup the octopus lines. Going to try it on my trailer tires today and will report back. Thanks for the Idea Alper .    

I also made up one, I ordered the parts that LARS mentioned above, I just made up a single for now then I will get a 3 way connector and makeup the octopus lines. Going to try it on my trailer tires today and will report back. Thanks for the Idea Alper .    
i am glad everyone likes the topic,  

It really makes life a lot easier, one less thing to sit at, and waist time, 

Back