and 

44RLS

44RLS work and play.jpg

44FKS work and play.jpg

weekend warrior FTL4005+5 

FTL4005plan.jpg

Forest River Vengeance 388V16

images.jpg

Cimarron, and Logan Coach will go 16' garage, and Sundowner will build whatever you want in the LQ horse trailer type.  New Horizons will build whatever you want in their Majestic 5th wheel line.

Cimarron, and Logan Coach will go 16' garage, and Sundowner will build whatever you want in the LQ horse trailer type.  New Horizons will build whatever you want in their Majestic 5th wheel line.
its hard or almost impossible to make them have a walk around bedroom, that is the real disappointment  

Came very close to buying a Momentum 398M. Instead decided to stay the motorhome/enclosed route. The Momentum was nice, just didn’t like the layout all there much and the inability to use any of the space when the slide outs are in. 

There is a wild-card in the horse trailer based units. 1492 Coachworks starts with a bare Cimarron trailer, and does a complete custom/custom upfit. Their main business is doing horse trailer LQ, as the competitor to Outlaw Conversions. Might be worth a call.

This was my brother's 2013 Stellar 32SSG+6.

It had 16' garage and was almost 44' long overall.

2012-10-21_17-22-08_)4.jpg

what is the appeal/benfit of having the garage separate from the living quarters? 

what is the appeal/benfit of having the garage separate from the living quarters? 
Not having to unload to camp

Being able to put your car away at night or in case of rain

Some people will also say your trailer doesn't smell like gas, but I am willing to bet that those are the same people who think wearing a bandanna over your mouth stops COVID-19

It still does not make much sense to me.  How would having a 45' trailer that sleeps 6 with a garage be any different than  a 45' trailer that sleeps 6 that does not have a garage?  its all about square footage & the # of beds.

Personally I don't like the garage model trailers.  The living space is small and not very comfy.  Another thing wrong with garage models, it certainly limits you on what you can bring, even a 16' garage limits you.  If you have a growing family, 16' fills up fast.  Love the idea of putting a small quad in the kitchen or something.

If you don't want to unload on a trip, you need to upgrade to a Moho and enclosed.

Back