The River Rhine

I'll have to check with The Wife. No
Do you mind if I ask about what the cruise costs?

RD

No Clue. I'll check with the wife. i think some of it included flights thru VIKING too. Peace

The Vatican was an awesome Tour. The following day we went on our Coliseum tour. First place to visit....The Roma Forum. This place took quite a bit of damage. It was in the flood plains. Basically a swamp. They designed an underground water system to send the water back to the River. Then built these incredible structures. Only to be destroyed. And after the war.......decided not to build back. Peace

Forum.jpg

Forum 1.jpg

Forum 2.jpg

Forum 3.jpg

Forum 4.jpg

Forum 5.jpg

Forum 6.jpg

I'm sure you've seen these pics once before. The Coliseum was a Barbarick Death Bowl. Animals were worth more than humans. The Prison was below the Coliseum Floor. The Emperor of Rome determined who and what was being killed that day. If you raised animals, there would be a number attached to your type of animal. Say a Lion was worth 1000 Euro's. A human was worth a 100 Euro's. Cows / Chickens / doesn't matter. There was an amount for what you brought to the Floor. If you were in Prison and the Emperor said, I want Five of your slaves killed tomorrow, you'd go to your prisoners and say.............."Tomorrow your number is up. Get right with God." And that was that. And the women...............It's a mans world. Women didn't matter. Their average life span was 35 years. First 30 years they were Virgins. After that........well, you can guess for yourself. They had Four Gates. The South gate was for the Emperor and his guests. Because that gate was closest to his Castle. The North Gate was for Governors / Senators / and the Rich. The West Gate was called Life. The East Gate was Death. Me.......I want to exit out the West Gate. All for the Emperors Entertainment. Brutal Life back then. Took 8 years to Erect the Coliseum......80,000 Jewish Slaves worked on it. Very Impressive Structure. My Apologies for Duplicate Pics. ENJOY. Peace

Coliseum.jpgColiseum 1.jpg

Coliseum 2.jpg

Coliseum 3.jpg

Coliseum Inside 1.jpg

Coliseum Inside 2.jpg

Coliseum Prison 1.jpg

Coliseum Prison 2.jpg

Coliseum Prison 3.jpg

Coliseum Prison.jpg

We're at the last of our Trip. The Streets of Roma. Did I mention to you that we walk? Like the song Pantera sings.......WALK......This trip has proven to me how out of shape this fat old man is. Good thing my YZF450R doesn't know. He's the next thing to feel this mans Body Weight. Back to the story chEFF. The first day we paid for the bus tour. On & Off. It was pretty cool. you could jump on the bus anytime anywhere. Had 9 stops in town. And at the end of the week, we figured out our hotel was CENTERED perfectly in Roma. Didn't need the bus. It was quicker to walk. Live and Learn they say. Hope Y'ALL enjoyed spending our Trip together. Until we meet in the Beautiful Sands of Mother Glamis! Peace

Water Roma.jpg

Water Roma 10.jpg

Water Roma 9.jpgWater Roma 8.jpg

Water Roma 7.jpg

Water Roma 6.jpg

Water Roma 5.jpg

Water Roma 4.jpg

Water Roma 3.jpg

Water Roma 2.jpg

Water Roma 1.jpg

Roma Walk.jpg

Roma Walk 4.jpg

Roma Walk 2.jpg

Roma more.jpg

Roma More 7.jpg

Roma More 6.jpg

Roma More 5.jpg

Roma More 4.jpgRoma More 3.jpg

Roma more 2.jpgRoma More 1.jpgSpanish Steps.jpg

Spanish Steps 6.jpg

Spanish Steps 5.jpg

Spanish Steps 4.jpg

Spanish Steps 3.jpg

Spanish Steps 2.jpg

Spanish Steps 1.jpg

Do you mind if I ask about what the cruise costs?

RD

Viking Cruise $4700.00ea Add $500.00ea for the Tours. Add $500.00 for Drink Package. Canal Rides / Dinner Events off the Ship Additional. So APPROX $9000.00 - $10,000.00ea And Air Fare. Don't quote me on this but right around $20,000.00. Not counting 3 days in Amsterdam and 3 days in Roma. Now that I type this......................Need to cancel Glamis this Year! DAMN!!! Peace

Viking Cruise $4700.00ea Add $500.00ea for the Tours. Add $500.00 for Drink Package. Canal Rides / Dinner Events off the Ship Additional. So APPROX $9000.00 - $10,000.00ea And Air Fare. Don't quote me on this but right around $20,000.00. Not counting 3 days in Amsterdam and 3 days in Roma. Now that I type this......................Need to cancel Glamis this Year! DAMN!!! Peace

Not this year Jeff!

Remember I told ya we have to teach ol @RiverDave the ways of the sand?

You're the Best instructor out there to teach the ways of the dunes.

Once he graduates from the ChEFF of the world class, we can sign him up for the @sndsamplr class.

But he has to get his prerequisites done first. 😉

Beautiful pics my brother. Thank you So much for sharing. 👍🏼👍🏼

You're the Best instructor out there to teach the ways of the dunes.

Once he graduates from the ChEFF

But he has to get his prerequisites done first. 😉

Excited for the lesson. Let’s do it! Peace

Forgot to show YALL our hotel in Roma. It's centered very well to all the things you would want to see. Peace

Hotel Roma.jpg

Bitchin thread! Thanks for sharing.

The wife went shopping since we've been home. We have changed our tastes. And guess what.......................Our Washes Friends...............a thing of the past. We're headed to concrete and upper Eschelon of folk. By Low Lifes.....Hello Rich and Famous! Peace

Grey Poupon.jpg

The wife went shopping since we've been home. We have changed our tastes. And guess what.......................Our Washes Friends...............a thing of the past. We're headed to concrete and upper Eschelon of folk. By Low Lifes.....Hello Rich and Famous! Peace

View attachment 120744

Can I have your new car then? You can consider it a tax donation. 👍🏼

Only Question..............Will they move to the Grey Poupon? Peace

Group Pic.jpg

Group Pic 1.jpg

Yes you can. Only my Funco will fit in our new Mansion. I'm looking down my nose as I type this. Peace

I'm on my way...

Can you make sure it has a full tank of gas please? It's cheaper there, than here!

Thanks for the Donation. 👍🏼😎

Back