The GM52 Hustler clone conversion

Was the front hood always like that is is that custom?  Either case it’s very nice looking!!

This car is beautiful, I mean really BEAUTIFUL!!!! In person it looks fast just sitting there. Erik couldn't stop smiling and I'm damn sure he can't wait to get her in the sand.

Trey put his heart into this project, so did others but Trey put in some long nights to get it done! 

Erik asked him if he would do another Funco update like this and he said "Yes, but without a time limit."

Congrats my friend! I hope this car is the one!!!

This car is beautiful, I mean really BEAUTIFUL!!!! In person it looks fast just sitting there. Erik couldn't stop smiling and I'm damn sure he can't wait to get her in the sand.

Trey put his heart into this project, so did others but Trey put in some long nights to get it done! 

Erik asked him if he would do another Funco update like this and he said "Yes, but without a time limit."

Congrats my friend! I hope this car is the one!!!
I know you took better pics than have been posted / LETS SEE THEM...I am dying over here!!!

I know you took better pics than have been posted / LETS SEE THEM...I am dying over here!!!
Im not going to overstep my bounds! Was there for the reveal (I actually saw it before he did!) I'm going to let GM post the pics! Told him I'd hold off - and I will keep my word!!!

So I've been told.
That's what feels most natural and every car I've had has been this way, as well as every one I've driven but one. In that one that was forward to upshift it was very difficult not to get it wrong and blow the thing up.

-TJ

Im not going to overstep my bounds! Was there for the reveal (I actually saw it before he did!) I'm going to let GM post the pics! Told him I'd hold off - and I will keep my word!!!
a VAULT that matt86 is...........  Killing Me!!!  :lol:

:poule:

Back