The funco dream

What are the differences between a Gen 6 and GTU and why did you decide to change and go with the GTU?  Just curious for when the day comes that I have to build a Funco. 

What are the differences between a Gen 6 and GTU and why did you decide to change and go with the GTU?  Just curious for when the day comes that I have to build a Funco. 
My understanding is Gen 6 is Aluminum panels, no interior panels vs the GTU fiberglass 3d body with interior panels and doors. Toyota vs Lexus I guess is the best analogy. Add all the bling... All new car are the same underneath chassis wise.

grant can correct me if I am wrong.

My understanding is Gen 6 is Aluminum panels, no interior panels vs the GTU fiberglass 3d body with interior panels and doors. Toyota vs Lexus I guess is the best analogy. Add all the bling... All new car are the same underneath chassis wise.

grant can correct me if I am wrong.
Gen6 should have the basic interior panels like my G52 had, just not fancy 3D stuff.  But, Grant would certainly know better... maybe he'll cover the models in his first live-stream! 😉 😛

-TJ

You need to wear an 'adult diaper'... your passengers will need.. vomit bags.. Effing nutz.. I'd love to drive this beast.

abc

Last edited by a moderator:
17 hours ago, ANGRYBUTTCRACK said:

You need to wear an 'adult diaper'... your passengers will.. vomit bags.. Effing nutz..

abc

Jive ass dude aint got no brain anyhow! LOL LOVE IT!

Well we are getting closer. Grant is probably tired of me bugging him, which he has been great.  Car is at redline getting dyno tuned as we speak. Joe the painter is an amazing dude! I am getting excited also scared to see what the final bill ends up being, but.. YNOT if you got it. 

And Still ready to go rally Goin Nutts..

660504647.jpg

Resized_20211205_152401.jpeg

20211113_163750.jpg

Well 

And Still ready to go rally Goin Nutts..

View attachment 20688
Yeah! I made that b!tch lay frame. Thanks for the opportunity to wrench on Goin Nuts. Tight schedule and other challenges made that a really fun job. But seeing it in front or behind me on the dunes made it extra special. 

I'm sure the new car will be cool too...

Oh That came out so nice.  can't wait till Monday and all next week. The Twins will be running hard. 

Back