The funco dream

URCLEVER

Reaction score
For many years I have drooled and looked at these bad ass cars. That blown  LS sound. The G42 that Airboom Ron built is what started this desire.  Following @DZRTRUN through the dunes made me want it more. Just ruined me. 

Finally I can say I will own one, This season. Thanks to Grant for all the support and making this a reality. The people who helped me get an idea and design. @dbart for his creative mind for my original idea. My buddy @tjZ06 and @Hondajimz for instigating me and ensuring I can pull this off. And there are others. Thank you...

Plus the numerous flips I did to make it happen, the long days of sales and hustlin! I can say I have lost sleep thinking about this as some day I think I went above my head. But I am excited and thankful and blessed to make it happen.  

655077322.jpg

Congrats man! I bet that wait felt like forever?!

So you’ll have it for Christmas-new years?!

Congrats man! I bet that wait felt like forever?!

So you’ll have it for Christmas-new years?!
Christmas for sure. It has been a minute but not bad. Better than the long wait time now if I ordered. 

Is it " For Sale " yet ?    

Seeing pics of that frame just made it real for me. I've been hearing / talking about this car for so long I never thought I'd see it. Congrats brother. It's going to be bad ass. 

Congrats man! Was the wait shorter than for your Speed UTV? 😀 And your such a tease, do we have to beg for info and details on the plan? What engine, trans , etc??

Is it " For Sale " yet ?    

Seeing pics of that frame just made it real for me. I've been hearing / talking about this car for so long I never thought I'd see it. Congrats brother. It's going to be bad ass. 
HAHAHA. You know everything is for the right price, especially if someone can make my mouth drop but when I see it , sit in it and drive it. Probably not. but you know me I am not attached to materialistic things.

Congrats man! Was the wait shorter than for your Speed UTV? 😀 And your such a tease, do we have to beg for info and details on the plan? What engine, trans , etc??
El-Jefe-LE-Cabo-Wrap_.pngYou mean this speed utv aka family sxs. Probably wont get that till the beginning of the year.  But after seeing it in person it will be well worth it. 

As for the GTU, it is the wide model, . @J Alper is building me the duner power motor 440CI with a Whipple 4.0 with a S5D, not trying to win HP wars but will definitely put a smile on my face.  Still undecisive on the design as I think I am changing it up since I went from a Gen 6 to  a GTU. But this was my Don Julio design done by @dbart

funco 1942.jpg

Congrats brother, the frame makes it real!  I absolutely love that paint scheme and theme, stick with it.  And trust me... a 440 and a 4.0L Whipple is plenty to make it haul. 😉

-TJ

Congrats brother, the frame makes it real!  I absolutely love that paint scheme and theme, stick with it.  And trust me... a 440 and a 4.0L Whipple is plenty to make it haul. 😉

-TJ
440 on F710 Frankenstein Heads and Short travel lifters,  same motor on the Engine Dyno was 975hp at the crank on 12-14lbs 9-10 should still be in the 900ish,  so exited for @URCLEVER on this build,  

440 on F710 Frankenstein Heads and Short travel lifters,  same motor on the Engine Dyno was 975hp at the crank on 12-14lbs 9-10 should still be in the 900ish,  so exited for @URCLEVER on this build,  
That should be a very nice engine, with lots of potential in the future if he decides to turn it up with another fuel and more boost. 

-TJ

Back