Supercross/Outdoor Motorcross

So MAV TV is going to have both? Supercross and Motocross this and next year?
Don't think so. I just play the open account and cancel account game when riding seasons are over.  It would be sweet if they were on same network but Lucas oil owns mav tv so that's why it's not on peacock.   

Sucks for Da chEFF. I don't have MAVTV. Peace

Well, I just bought the $6.99/month. I thought I got the $99 deal, but I guess I didn't finish the purchase. I went back and said confirm purchase...decided to change it to the $6.99 then I'll cancel after motocross.

Now how to watch. Since I didn't do it through Spectrum, I assume I'll just have to do it, like watching Peacock, or Disney Plus, Amazon Prime, etc...???

Edited: Just do a search for Mav TV on your smart tv then log in.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got to figure out a way. chEFF without motocross is like a grille without charcoal. Peace

Is there a list of riders for this year outdoor Motocross? Are Carroli and Herlings racing all year?

The Italian has arrived in the states

Pala tickets aint cheap. Too bad its not like supercross where you buy crap seats and just walk around. 

Bucket List for Da chEFF......Follow the Outdoor Nationals in the MoHo all summer long. What a way to spend the summer. Peace

IMG_5244.JPG

IMG_5366.JPG

IMG_5422.JPG

IMG_5475.JPG

RC Des Nations 07.JPG

RC was awesome to follow thru his whole career. Peace

They say Summer I say Saturday

image.png

Roczen wins first national of the year. Peace

How much Ping Pong is Bam Bam gonna play???

Wonder how the Euro guys will react if they get bam bam'd?

How much Bam can a Bam Bam Bam if a Bam Bam can Bam Bam?

:bag:

Back