Supercross/Outdoor Motorcross

So, when does the outdoor season start??????

May 29

Dang SG got 4th!! 

Was rooting for Sexton on that last SX race. Webb sure does well under pressure. 

Dang SG got 4th!! 

Was rooting for Sexton on that last SX race. Webb sure does well under pressure. 
Can't say the same for Roczen. Seems like he lost his fire this year. I bet Honda is done with him. 

Was rooting for Sexton on that last SX race. Webb sure does well under pressure
I thought it would have been awesome if Sexton could have pulled off that win but you have to give Webb credit he is fast and smart

Looking back that cheap little block pass Webb made on Roczen changed everything. Was the race where Roczen made the comment about Webb playing games. I really hoped Roczen would answer back. I guess its not in his nature. Ricky and the other announcers talk about how Roczen races clean and thats just how he likes to win. Its probably why you see the fans go nuts for Roczen and Tomac and then when Webb does his parade lap you only see a few people standing and clapping. 

Roc dont do those things if he did that to Eli different story

Not a Webb fan by any means...but he sure seemed like he wanted it more.

Even though the field was stacked it came down to really only a 3 way battle the whole season

I was hoping for Tomac to gain momentum after Daytona, but that didn't happen.

I also was pulling for Barcia who totally impressed me this year.

Anderson....dang, what could have been. He just had some unfortunate things happen then in the last race he was gone. No mention or anything on what happened?

There was a scuffle I think with Stewart and then it showed Anderson falling off...meanwhile Carmichael was jabbering about something else...I'm like WTF is going with Anderson and Stewart?  Crickets.....then shows Anderson Out! :kenk:

Roczen showed promise but got the wind knocked out of his sails time and time again...Bummer!

Nice sweep for Yamaha in the Lites!

OK...Outdoors should be interesting.

Can't believe SX is over already

There was a scuffle I think with Stewart and then it showed Anderson falling off...meanwhile Carmichael was jabbering about something else...I'm like WTF is going with Anderson and Stewart?  Crickets.....then shows Anderson Out! :kenk:
I was wondering if something was broke on his bike, shift or brake lever maybe, during that scuffle. I was waiting for them to give an update on why he was out and they never did. 

I liked the broadcast better when Ralph Shaheen was on it. You always knew what was happening anywhere on the track. Just my opinion 

Webb just mind F'd Roczen and the other riders all season.   Roczen is running out of time to get a championship.  Lots of talent in the 450 class. 

There was a scuffle I think with Stewart and then it showed Anderson falling off..
Would be fun to go back and look. Was working out of town during the last race and feel like i didnt get a good look at it because of distractions. 

I watched close to 100% of the qualifying shows this year. Anyone remember that episode where they talked about how Anderson was riding different? Very little braking into the turns. He was using the motor to slow down. According to them his lap times at the practice track were super fast as he rode with a technique not often seen. 

Pretty sure Anderson has gone on record saying he wont race hard. Doesnt want to get hurt. He wants to have a long career in motocross without major injury. 

Check out the wife and Eye... One Two! Oh, from the bottom! Peace

Hope Danial Blair comes back next year. Maybe he will be doing the big show with Ricky? Those last 2 or 3 races it was the sidekick guy in the left hand seat sorta in charge. Not the biggest fan of him taking over because he barely rides and cant give details than an ex racer could give. Brayton seems pretty comfortable on camera maybe he will come back to announce after he retires. 

Back