SSSS 2024 thread

Attended last night. Pretty much same as last year. Got to chat with few vendors which was cool but pretty much SXS junk everywhere. Always a nice kick off to the season. Chatted with GreaseMonkey in the veterans booth which was great and got to catch up with LRS also. Overall good show.

Was there last night and I didn't really need anything. Just fun to hang with my buddy's!
Saw Aaron Rice's new Alumi-Craft monster...I know it's not done yet, but it's awesome!
Funco, SCU, Tatum all representing. Looked at a couple trailers...down the road would be cool to step up!
Had a great surprise, I finally got to meet @ChEFF and @ROBERT L That was cool!
Towards the end of me being there and in the last building we were goin through I see this guy...I'm like that has to be ChEFF...sure enough.
Only been chatting with him for who knows how many years. LOL
That's the cool thing about this site...I have friends I have never met!

Made it out yesterday. Nice to go before the heavy traffic. Chasing two toddlers around so it wasn’t the easiest. I need to get a good bright whip if anyone sees any deals or recommendations.

Farmer is killing it with the new cars, What a passion for the industry, he gave up his Contracting company to build cars for the industry, Best of luck for Justin,

Just left the show. They should rename it to the Side by Side Super Show. I was surprised how crowded it was. I was also surprised that literally nobody was looking at the Speed SxS booth.
I got to spend some quality time with Grant and Chad finalizing some details for my Funco build which was the main purpose for me going. Brought the wife and my paint and interior budget just got blown :):). Was also good to get some new helmets at PCI. Met Parker from Gear One and saw the awesome super greaser hubs I’ll be getting too.
I don’t see me going again though. If I wasn’t purposely going to see Funco there is not much there for me.

Farmer is killing it with the new cars, What a passion for the industry, he gave up his Contracting company to build cars for the industry, Best of luck for Justin,
He does INCREDIBLE work / someday I will have me a new SCU 2 seater from Justin ! with an Alper motor of course

It was great to go in early yesterday and talk to all my vendors before it opened to the public. Camping there is a great experience too, second year for us. Took my new lady friend that has no idea what a sandrail or SxS is. She hung with my daughter and son's GF all day following us aound talking to clients and vendors.

Got see a lot of clients and friends which is always a reason to go to the show.

Bought three season passes from the ASA. Disappointing that they charge a $10 fee for each pass if using a CC or debit card. Cash is $150.

Picked up some gear from PCI and finally bite the bullet and got a regulator from Power Tank to fill tires on the road. I already had the CO2 bottle, hose and chuck so it was around $400.

We pulled out around 2pm today. Gave my 6 vendor passes and parking pass to some friends.

Stoked to see SCU, Tatum, Funco,, and Alumi Craft all at the show...hope it continues, nice to too more buggies.

We got there at 5:30 and it was pretty busy, the vendors seemed in pretty high spirits as the ones I talked to said they did pretty well in sales..

IMG_5757.jpeg

IMG_5783.jpegIMG_5784.jpegIMG_5785.jpegIMG_5786.jpegIMG_5787.jpegIMG_5788.jpegIMG_5789.jpegIMG_5790.jpegIMG_5791.jpegIMG_5792.jpegIMG_5793.jpegIMG_5794.jpegSpeed booth looked incredible! They had a few new products on display that we will cover today.

Back