Speed UTV

Sand Shark

Reaction score
Well the road to 200 post before the Speed UTV is released must start over.   So lets get this thing rolling.

What is is the latest on the Speed UTV?  I have not seen any post showing the 10 pre-production cars rolling off the line and have not seen any recent test videos.

Last edited by a moderator:
Saw one in havsu last weekend it was like a unicorn in the mist lol. Really took a close look and liked but I think that the price and wait is over top. 

Saw one in havsu last weekend it was like a unicorn in the mist lol. Really took a close look and liked but I think that the price and wait is over top. 
You were fortunate to see the one and only pre-production unit.   

The Chinese cheap ass lights are such a “jump the shark” move on these things. Alibaba must be lovin speed right now. :ez:  

Latest news. Believe Todd Romano put this letter out. We shall see. 

View attachment 1164
That is great news other than the statement " By June we will kick off production parts ordering"    I sure hope there suppliers are not going to kick them in the balls with delays.  The big manufactures are having supply issues.    

I got a chance to see the El Jefe. It is the test mule but I liked what I saw. 

View attachment 1235
Speed don't even know how to strap a car down! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Has anyone noticed how nervous Robby is looking in his videos? Todd came on and looked as nervous as a cat in a room full of rocking chairs. Who cares if you have modified the car for the better! That's your job SPEED! Clutches, no one cares about your clutch manufacturer, the car should come with a clutch that works, period! End of story! Do you want a pat on the back for making the car better? Release the dam car and save us all the mind numbing headache of another video. 

Nikal and the band wagon lets go! Do you know where there getting there tires from? Are they having issues with shortages of just tires? I am not sure you know anything but what you see on the video, there are some nasty conversations being had behind the scenes at Speed! There is no love lost between suppliers and these rookies!

Happy Cinco De Mayo! :mobeer:

Speed don't even know how to strap a car down! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Has anyone noticed how nervous Robby is looking in his videos? Todd came on and looked as nervous as a cat in a room full of rocking chairs. Who cares if you have modified the car for the better! That's your job SPEED! Clutches, no one cares about your clutch manufacturer, the car should come with a clutch that works, period! End of story! Do you want a pat on the back for making the car better? Release the dam car and save us all the mind numbing headache of another video. 

Nikal and the band wagon lets go! Do you know where there getting there tires from? Are they having issues with shortages of just tires? I am not sure you know anything but what you see on the video, there are some nasty conversations being had behind the scenes at Speed! There is no love lost between suppliers and these rookies!

Happy Cinco De Mayo! :mobeer:
LOL!   I am curious to see if they ultimately have supply issues like the big manufactures are currently experiencing.  

LOL!   I am curious to see if they ultimately have supply issues like the big manufactures are currently experiencing.  
How can he not.  There is a shortage of just about everything right now.  Company's that have big standing orders of raw product are being told that the orders cannot be filled, even though the materials were guaranteed for distribution at a guaranteed price.  I know a salesman who could loose a huge client with one phone call of them just asking for what they have already been promised.  They know though that they can't get the materials anyplace else so a ripple is starting to begin where it ends should be interesting to say the least. 

In #57 what they didn't cover at all is how UTV wheels have a 3+4, 5+1, 7+2, etc... and how that relates to ordering wheels

The Chinese cheap ass lights are such a “jump the shark” move on these things. Alibaba must be lovin speed right now. :ez:  
Which lights are you talking about?  The head lights, or the light bars?  I would rather have no lights, than chineesium crap.

In #57 what they didn't cover at all is how UTV wheels have a 3+4, 5+1, 7+2, etc... and how that relates to ordering wheels
What I gathered was to stay way from any of the wheels that bring the wheel inboard.  Just have to double check the actual backspacing on the 15x6 wheels.   Sounds like they kind of limited the amount of after market wheels you can go with in a 15x6.   In a 15x7 you should be find with a 5+2 offset.  It is going to make a wide car wider.  

Back