Solutions to the Abortion Dilemma

I never understood the term my body. That little body is not yours, it has its own body with its own dna making it an individual. The left did this to itself by pushing the limits on later and later term abortions. I could set my moral beliefs aside if I had to in sympathy of the extreme cases in which the child was conceived but the truth is that it’s birth control for poor planning. Hoes mad 

By the way shitt like this if Fuccking destroying the site, you dont see this chit on Race Dezert or Sandcars-offroad-prerunners, 

and Yes SXS in the Dunes are still for Fags,  
I’m confused. Maybe I’m wrong but,  If you don’t like it then why did you click on it? Why did you comment on it? Why would you contribute to “destroying the site”? Could’ve just scrolled right past it. 

Funny...I've been on here longer than you and we've always had "this stuff".
you have been here longer and pretty soon you will be here a lot longer than me, 

Really nothing left on this site about the dune, most of the duners left to other sites, I have tried to make it more offroad topics, not really going to stick, done paying for the members, pretty soon going to find a site about Duning, 

Due to use doing so much fab and sand toy work, most i talk to left because they feel the same, 

you have been here longer and pretty soon you will be here a lot longer than me, 

Really nothing left on this site about the dune, most of the duners left to other sites, I have tried to make it more offroad topics, not really going to stick, done paying for the members, pretty soon going to find a site about Duning, 

Due to use doing so much fab and sand toy work, most i talk to left because they feel the same, 
You’ve posted in this topic 5 times when you could have just skipped it all together. Maybe it’s time to abort. 

Glamisdunes.com is a lifestyle, a way of life. This place is for friends, making friends, hanging together, dunes, campfire talk, about any topic you would like. That’s what makes this place great; the freedom to do that.  That is one reason why we have so many forums.  Pick one and rock it, folks will rock with you.  If you don’t like it and want to leave, the door is always open, with an entrance and an exit.

Never should you hesitate to ask a question, raise a topic, about whatever is on your mind; dune related, tech related, political, astrological (a Slappy favorite), poetry, wildlife, toiletries, or just life…..or not. It’s always been that way and always will be.   

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m confused. Maybe I’m wrong but,  If you don’t like it then why did you click on it? Why did you comment on it? Why would you contribute to “destroying the site”? Could’ve just scrolled right past it. 
Because he felt that since he was a paying sponsor he got to have input on what could and could not be posted on the whole forum.

And if the battle cry is...My body, my choice, I hope you don't support mandatory vaccinations.  Because most of the women screaming about this...do.  So it's an oxymoron.
And many of the people that are anti-abortion were also screaming "my body, my choice" with the vaccine mandates.  It goes both ways it seems.     

Flip it and reverse it fellas. 

The biggest problem in this country today is the extreme one-sidedness.
I have only been preaching this for the last 8 years, Obama really started this divide, now everyone has planted themself in quicksand on one side or another.  I am pretty much down the middle on most issues.

It's "GENERAL CHAT".  We have Tech sections so you can avoid this if you like.

Confused, is a SxS some type of abortion? :classic_biggrin:

You really need to stop watching the MSM....  You really need to do more research on the supreme court and past precedent and the qualifications of TRUMPS picks... then lookup  Kagen and Sotomyer and see what they are qualified to do... don't even look at Brown....she  is no more qualified to be a JUDGE, let alone a Supreme Court Justice,  than the kid taking orders at Wendy's. 
 i dont watch msm, i dont even have cable to watch any of them. i looked into the judges when they were nominated. i never said anything about their qualifications what i mentioned was during their hearings they all said roe was not an issue and had no intentions of overturning it. they lied and deceived and because of that i no longer support them. sotomyer should not be serving on the bench just like brown she is a affirmative action pick and nothing else  but she gets a pass on everything because she is a minorty woman, and we will see the same with brown. 

Back