Solutions to the Abortion Dilemma

Mac

Reaction score
We need a good political thread.

So here is my take on the shoe abortion thing.  I don't agree with abortion, but I'm not going to get one either.  I do believe this was decided 50 years ago.  It has served as nothing more than a smokescreen since.  We have bigger fish to fry right now.

BUT...as a solution, I offer state sanctioned or subsidized, sterilization for men and women.  All you have to do is be 18 and of "sound mind" to know what you are doing.  Maybe a short video to explain.  I personally love this as is will prevent a lot of pregnancies and breeding of stupid and emotional people.

Getting snipped was the smartest move I could have made with being married, having kids and then getting divorced.  I had no idea how many women play the "I'm pregnant" card or try to get knocked up to trap you.  I seriously do not know why more guys don't do it.

Just a story, 21 years ago, my wife and I were living in Carlsbad with two young boys ( 4 and 2 years old).  I had gotten sniped right after my two year was born.  Doctor cleared me saying I had no more baby makers.  Fast forward 18 months or so.......my wife is pregnant................oh chit, "Lucy you have some plaing to do"(my best Ricky Riccardo quote).  

So many things going thru our minds (options), we were done having kids.  Our friends were trying to have a child, and we couldn't stop.  We felt guilty as well.  We talked about giving this child to them with adoption, talk briefly about an abortion (very brief), and we decided to go thru the pregnancy and keep the child.  I was freaked out, our house was too small, our cars would not hold three car seats, and more daycare.  $$$$$

That being said, that little girl is the best thing that has happened in my life, she is almost 21 years old.  I can't imagine life without her.  We change a lot of things with our life, sold our house in Carlsbad and moved to Canyon Lake not knowing a single sole out here in the 909 (before the 951). We did not want to be house poor, but still wanted a fun lifestyle, so Inland we went.

I did have to get another snip, the chit grew back together and I was 100% full of baby makers.  How many people you know that had to get sniped twice?

This story really change my ideology on Abortion..............

Just a story, 21 years ago, my wife and I were living in Carlsbad with two young boys ( 4 and 2 years old).  I had gotten sniped right after my two year was born.  Doctor cleared me saying I had no more baby makers.  Fast forward 18 months or so.......my wife is pregnant................oh chit, "Lucy you have some plaing to do"(my best Ricky Riccardo quote).  

So many things going thru our minds (options), we were done having kids.  Our friends were trying to have a child, and we couldn't stop.  We felt guilty as well.  We talked about giving this child to them with adoption, talk briefly about an abortion (very brief), and we decided to go thru the pregnancy and keep the child.  I was freaked out, our house was too small, our cars would not hold three car seats, and more daycare.  $$$$$

That being said, that little girl is the best thing that has happened in my life, she is almost 21 years old.  I can't imagine life without her.  We change a lot of things with our life, sold our house in Carlsbad and moved to Canyon Lake not knowing a single sole out here in the 909 (before the 951). We did not want to be house poor, but still wanted a fun lifestyle, so Inland we went.

I did have to get another snip, the chit grew back together and I was 100% full of baby makers.  How many people you know that had to get sniped twice?

This story really change my ideology on Abortion..............
I've heard of that happening.

The doctor who did mine asked ..."are you sure?"  I said yes and man, he snipped a large portion of my tube out, burnt it, clipped it.  He said, "I guarantee, you will never have kids again."

I am 100% not in favor of abortion but I agree with @Mac if poeple want to so badly to not get pregnant then tie it up. 

That being said, that little girl is the best thing that has happened in my life, she is almost 21 years old.  I can't imagine life without her.  We change a lot of things with our life,
I can relate to this so for this, I applaud you!

I didn't want kids.  I didn't like kids.  Having my son is the best thing that has happened in my life to date.

I think sadly for some "leaders" in this country, this is just a way to divide us more. I suspect they don't really care either way what happens to the people. 

To Many Wacky People Out there Already, should need a screening before having kids, to have as many kids as F'ed up as some parents are, some people should not be allowed to have kids, 

I am tired of paying taxes of people having 5 kids living off the system,  When i have one child that is a honor roll and in leadership, she will have to take care of the children living of the system her full life, 

So I am totally for Abortion its her body,  

And yes i still feel that SXS are GAY, 

pretty sure im in the minority on this site but im ok with that, ill still put in my 2cents. 

im pro choice, i think the woman should always have the option that is her choice not some old guy in DC holding on to their bible. but i am not in favor of late term unless it has a direct affect on the mother or the baby. i do believe in quality of life over life itself. like the guys said above if abortion is going to be illegal than birth control methods need to be made easily available including surgery. i plan on getting snipped soon and i wish more guys would. and more women would consider it as well.  i have considered my self a republican since i started learning about politics in high school, but i have been pushed away by the right more as im not religious at all and i hate the right using religion as their base for everything, and this was a big push away for me. not saying im jumping to the other side as there is a lot i dont like about the dems too mainly they cant run an economy.  kinda leaves me stuck in the middle. im not a big fan of welfare programs and most GOP are not either but now they will have alot more people asking for welfare as they are forced to have a baby they should not of had. 

little side note, i think the republicans are shooting themselves in the foot. they were set up for a domination at midterms. i think the roe case is going to put a big damper on that domination. i still do think they will take over the house and senate but they are setting themselves up to be just like the left. the left went too far to the left and look what its done. i think the republicans will take power and go too far to the right forcing people to vote against them. probably have a big affect in state and local elections as well, with abortion now being a state issue i think people might look more at how they vote. her in CA we know it will be legal but i wont vote for someone who would try and change that.  i normally vote on the person not just the party i have voted for both sides on the same ballot many times. but this time i will question my vote alot more. i no longer support the justices that trump appointed, i feel they deceived during their hearings when the subject of roe was brought up. i dont think barret should of ever gotten in. i defended kavaugh alot, i dont think he did anything he was accused of but he flat out lied when it came to the topic of roe. thomas's remarks about the rights of gays to be revisited are horrible. if GOP is going to continue to put up justices that interpret laws based on religion i will not vote for them. 

I'm amazed on how people view abortion as a form of birth control. If you are not actively preventing pregnancy, it is not an accident. That being said, there is not a 100% effective form of birth control on the market except abstinence (and nobody wants that).

Screenshot_20220629-151909_Instagram.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
No matter what I “think”, I do believe there is no way I can tell any woman what to do with their body up until the very moment that kid comes out and is now breathing the same air as me. (I don’t think it’s right/moral). Imagine anyone telling us guys what we could and could not do with our bodies. We’d have an abortion set up on every street corner!!

—————————of course sxs’s are gay in the dunes. 

Last edited by a moderator:
No matter what I “think”, I do believe there is no way I can tell any woman what to do with their body up until the very moment that kid comes out and is now breathing the same air as me. (I don’t think it’s right/moral). Imagine anyone telling us guys what we could and could not do with our bodies. We’d have an abortion set up on every street corner!!

—————————of course sxs’s are gay in the dunes. 
I disagree.  

Where I would support this is if they gave the guy the opportunity to surrender parental rights and not be bond to child support for 18 years plus if she decides she wants it.  While people say the woman cry..."My body, My choice", 18 years of hard labor to pay child support or get threatened with jail time, garnished wages, etc...what about the guys "body".

And if the battle cry is...My body, my choice, I hope you don't support mandatory vaccinations.  Because most of the women screaming about this...do.  So it's an oxymoron.

pretty sure im in the minority on this site but im ok with that, ill still put in my 2cents. 

im pro choice, i think the woman should always have the option that is her choice not some old guy in DC holding on to their bible. but i am not in favor of late term unless it has a direct affect on the mother or the baby. i do believe in quality of life over life itself. like the guys said above if abortion is going to be illegal than birth control methods need to be made easily available including surgery. i plan on getting snipped soon and i wish more guys would. and more women would consider it as well.  i have considered my self a republican since i started learning about politics in high school, but i have been pushed away by the right more as im not religious at all and i hate the right using religion as their base for everything, and this was a big push away for me. not saying im jumping to the other side as there is a lot i dont like about the dems too mainly they cant run an economy.  kinda leaves me stuck in the middle. im not a big fan of welfare programs and most GOP are not either but now they will have alot more people asking for welfare as they are forced to have a baby they should not of had. 

little side note, i think the republicans are shooting themselves in the foot. they were set up for a domination at midterms. i think the roe case is going to put a big damper on that domination. i still do think they will take over the house and senate but they are setting themselves up to be just like the left. the left went too far to the left and look what its done. i think the republicans will take power and go too far to the right forcing people to vote against them. probably have a big affect in state and local elections as well, with abortion now being a state issue i think people might look more at how they vote. her in CA we know it will be legal but i wont vote for someone who would try and change that.  i normally vote on the person not just the party i have voted for both sides on the same ballot many times. but this time i will question my vote alot more. i no longer support the justices that trump appointed, i feel they deceived during their hearings when the subject of roe was brought up. i dont think barret should of ever gotten in. i defended kavaugh alot, i dont think he did anything he was accused of but he flat out lied when it came to the topic of roe. thomas's remarks about the rights of gays to be revisited are horrible. if GOP is going to continue to put up justices that interpret laws based on religion i will not vote for them. 
You really need to stop watching the MSM....  You really need to do more research on the supreme court and past precedent and the qualifications of TRUMPS picks... then lookup  Kagen and Sotomyer and see what they are qualified to do... don't even look at Brown....she  is no more qualified to be a JUDGE, let alone a Supreme Court Justice,  than the kid taking orders at Wendy's. 

I disagree.  

Where I would support this is if they gave the guy the opportunity to surrender parental rights and not be bond to child support for 18 years plus if she decides she wants it.  While people say the woman cry..."My body, My choice", 18 years of hard labor to pay child support or get threatened with jail time, garnished wages, etc...what about the guys "body".

And if the battle cry is...My body, my choice, I hope you don't support mandatory vaccinations.  Because most of the women screaming about this...do.  So it's an oxymoron.
I agree with your disagree!

• Haha
Reactions: Mac
Back