So who's going to be the DNC's candidate ?

Harris / Shapiro  VS  Trump / Vance
The far left is very anti-Israel right now, don't think they will even think about placing a white man who is Jewish on the ticket, that is right the party of inclusion and diversion doesn't want a Jew on the ticket

So Trump's team is now taking the Dems to court.  They are claiming that they (the dems) have 60 days to return all unspent money back to the donors.  I guess there is 91 million in the Biden/ Harris war chest.  From the brief the argument is that the funds are for a Biden/ Harris campaign not a Harris/ TBD campaign.  Also, once the money is spent, they don't have to return it. So, an injunction for them to stop all spending out of the campaign fund until this is sorted out has been requested.

So Trump's team is now taking the Dems to court.  They are claiming that they (the dems) have 60 days to return all unspent money back to the donors.  I guess there is 91 million in the Biden/ Harris war chest.  From the brief the argument is that the funds are for a Biden/ Harris campaign not a Harris/ TBD campaign.  Also, once the money is spent, they don't have to return it. So, an injunction for them to stop all spending out of the campaign fund until this is sorted out has been requested.
Court or FEC (which is what i read)?  If it's the FEC, it won't resolve it until way after the election . . .

Armando Perez-Serrato, Dean Phillips or Marianne Williamson

I have a hard time seeing them pick Harris.....but you never know these days.

#Project2025

There's a little snafu in the 12th amendment of the Constitution for the dems regarding whether or not newscum can be the pick. Not likely. Probably will be from a swing state like AZ. 

Yikes

After all that dude in AZ is an astronaut ! , he's seen first hand the goble gook and all the sheet that mankind ( America ) did to put his arse in space. What an effing joke.

After all that dude in AZ is an astronaut ! , he's seen first hand the goble gook and all the sheet that mankind ( America ) did to put his arse in space. What an effing joke.
Don't forget some nut job shot his wife in the face, that is good to counter Trumps got shot in the ear bump in ratings.

Don't forget some nut job shot his wife in the face, that is good to counter Trumps got shot in the ear bump in ratings.
FNA !. 

Both crazy mf'ers. Both probably not on any social media radars ? and were lone wolfs ? Due to - After all, what do any of these social media / advertising data collection websites  do for income ?.Welcome to the reality. And then there's politics.

She's really weird !

Lol, seems to be the libtard word of the week. So back at ya Libby's 

Why Hire a 20yr old assassin? Peace

image.png

It looks like Paris Olympics all over. Peace

image.png

BTW.....................I never obeyed. Peace

image.png

Back