Single stack or double stack. Whats your 1911 preference

Single stack or double stack mag?

• Single

Votes: 17 73.9%
  • Double

Votes: 6 26.1%

• Total voters
Yea....... not impressed. ...
I would be leary of this particular review. First and foremost, modified slide and he didnt mention those are NOT factory mags. Most cycle issues with factory guns are from aftermarket mags. That said. I used to work for primedia (atvsport) as a test rider and all they really wanted me for was pretty pictures; all of my assessment of the quad i was riding was skewed unless it was something positive about honda (every review was bought and paid for by honda) The disclaimer at the beginning even states he was compensated to make this review

Last edited by a moderator:
I watched several reviews.   They all said the same thing.  Out of the box they need work.  

The first guy showed the factory magazines were terrible with feed issues  and the aftermarket ones would not have feed problems.  

I'd rather spend more money on a 50 year old 1911 that works flawless than less money on something that frustrates me. 

I watched several reviews.   They all said the same thing.  Out of the box they need work.  

The first guy showed the factory magazines were terrible with feed issues  and the aftermarket ones would not have feed problems.  

I'd rather spend more money on a 50 year old 1911 that works flawless than less money on something that frustrates me. 
My go to is a commander from the 80s. 

the paras run good…..after alot of work. I have like 6 books and two current (going on 5 years) project frames (one para one gold cup)….one day

Back