SHIBA INU COIN

Ponzi gets a bad rap.  His business model was legit, he was exploiting a valid regional postage cost disparity.    It all went south mostly because demand exceeded his possible inventory....but he just kept selling.  It was poor management that got him into trouble.   

Crypto is all smoke and mirrors and the mirrors and smoke are virtual.  
I agree. I actually don’t know a lot of the ponzi details. I think that most people just refer to it when they’re talking about a scam like this. 

All crypto is on sale right now.  I have been buying more.  Only invest money in crypto that you feel comfortable  losing tomorrow if the market crashes.. its definitely better then playing a slot machine.  

IMG-20210319-WA0004.thumb.jpg.4a2fb0e5c41adb87f13a67907cc513f2.jpg

Don't be Greg.

Last edited by a moderator:
how are you guys funding your Cryto.com account.  It won't let me use credit cards.  I have tried 3 different ones.  to setup a Fiat account they need your SS number and account info.  Not really wanting to give China my SS number.    Cryto.com is a China company like Robinhood.  what do you all do?
The 1st time I tried my same card twice and then it worked. Next few times 1st try every time 

Sorry but you have a better chance of making money by fronting a guy named smokey a bunch of weed to sell.

You got Smokey’s pager number??
200.gif

1-888-smo-kkey

I hope some of you guys bought that dip. It's going back up now. 

And just like that I doubled my money........
Easiest way to double your money........

Fold it in half and put it in your pocket...

And unless you sold you didn't make anything, the potential to double was there  you didn't act on it though. So your letting it ride is all.
200.gif

Easiest way to double your money........

Fold it in half and put it in your pocket...

And unless you sold you didn't make anything, the potential to double was there  you didn't act on it though. So your letting it ride is all.
you are assuming...... but your right!

Shib just got listed on Coinbase pro for anyone that does not want to buy on crypto.com.  

Back