Sandwich

Chicken, bacon...what type of cheese?

I'm more of a Rye, Sourdough guy these days....no more enriched white bread.

images

I love a good sandwich thread..  lol

by that I’m being serious..  every now and again I’ll have an advertiser on rdp ask about exposure there vs something else..  and I often respond with “I can post a picture of a sandwich and get more exposure then xyz”.   Proven it a couple times.. lol. 

This post makes me oddly happy. I literally eat a sandwich at work everyday and don't get tired of them. It's perfect, I can stand and eat it, work and eat it, eat it with one hand or 2, and I can make it half asleep every morning and get it right almost every time. Have a good day everyone!

This post makes me oddly happy. I literally eat a sandwich at work everyday and don't get tired of them. It's perfect, I can stand and eat it, work and eat it, eat it with one hand or 2, and I can make it half asleep every morning and get it right almost every time. Have a good day everyone!
wait until you discover burritos . . .

It is a good looking sandwich...... :lol:

My fav...

PB&J.  Whole grain wheat bread, crunchy PB, strawberry jelly, and a handful of spicy nacho cheese Doritos smashed in the middle!

I've been wanting a deli sandwich for a while now that burritos are hitting the $15 mark.

Looked up firehouse subs after their annoying commercial (sandwich looked good).  $16 for a large!  God Damn, MAGA!!!!!

Firehouse Subs are good…  Agree the prices are high. 
Jersey Mikes is good too

Last edited by a moderator:
Sprouts $5 Sandwich is LEGIT. Multiple choice too.

348s.jpg

Look it up on Tik-Tok if you don't believe.

Their sandwiches use to be like $3. 
Need to find a Sprouts now. I’m Hungry!

Togo's is my preferred sandwich shop. They are expensive though. Especially here at work in San Francisco. Thanks sleepy Joe and Kamal toe.

Back