Sandtrap

I hope you had a great weekend. Remember tomorrow is the first day of the rest of your life. Make It Great 

I hope you had a great weekend. Remember tomorrow is the first day of the rest of your life. Make It Great 
Thank you Buddy.. Been rough lately and I won't lie with lots of things and people letting me down lately I am ready to quit but for some reason I havent. I remember a few things from one certain trip it was just Cheff and sharon You and Silva and me alone in my car and my RZR at that time wasnt up to snuff to run with you guys and you guys said Trap get a can am and we will all go thru the dunes no problem. I had bigger issues on my mind that weekend and not eating and YOU Robert came over said Hey we have an extra burger why dont you come have one. I will never forget that feeling when You didnt even know I was Not gonna eat that night. so as I write this we are roughly 8 weeks from another trip to the sand and if everything works out Hopefully it will be a good one but I know this for sure ALL of you here and many others have not given up on me even when I wanted too.. Thank you

Hopefully I will get out this season or everything is going up for sale

You say that every year! Let's Go Rip some dunes. Peace

My son Jarod and I and another friend went over to a Buddy's house to Help get his truck back on its wheels after He tried putting on a different lift.. Way too Hot and was dripping in sweat but left there with him only having to tighten all the Bolts.

Hopefully in the Next few weeks my kid will have most of his truck stuff out of my way so we can temp wire up a LED flag light  on can am and a few other things to "HOPEFULLY" get it loaded in the trailer by end of October.

Got some things to get the Rat rod 70 Hopefully closer to being back on the road. Seat is Done ordered some new tank mount rubber and foot peg rubber and Taking the Tank in this week to get it cleaned and coated.

Sand Drags Next Saturday and Off road expo Next Sunday.. Busy time of year but I guess thats what keeping me alive at this point

Back