Sand Sport Super Show 2021

random question i checked the websites and didnt see anything... is outside food allowed? i dont eat the things they serve there (at least from what i remember for food options)  just wanted to bring my own lunch and thermo flask water bottle, snacks for my daughter. 

trying to plan out the booths i want to see for the things i need. im going to be looking for paddles for the RZR, any suggestions on booths i should check out first for the best deals?

random question i checked the websites and didnt see anything... is outside food allowed? i dont eat the things they serve there (at least from what i remember for food options)  just wanted to bring my own lunch and thermo flask water bottle, snacks for my daughter. 

trying to plan out the booths i want to see for the things i need. im going to be looking for paddles for the RZR, any suggestions on booths i should check out first for the best deals?
I didn't see it either but from experience, they don't allow outside food and drinks. 

Still on the fence.  it’s a drive and I don’t know about going deep to the commieforina. Might not like my masculinity lol. And try to take my guns.  

I booked my flight but wish there was a place to park the rv and chill with the fellas. not many places open.

On another note, the SSSS promoter or fairground authorities will probably require proof of vaccination plus masks or no entry. 
"IF" this happens then they can happily refund my money and stick it in a dark place that typically people sit on LOL. I love/hate this state. Love the beauty of the natural wonders. HATE the politics and the BS happening each and every year. 

They probably won't even let you in unless you have your vac card or a Wuflu test 2 whenin two days. It is California.
It is in Orange County and they don't impose much, if any Covid stuff.    CA Gov. is facing a recall so he is not implementing anything that will piss people more than they already are. 

I booked my flight but wish there was a place to park the rv and chill with the fellas. not many places open.
Did you see if Newport Dunes has any sites available?  It is not that far from the show.  

It is in Orange County and they don't impose much, if any Covid stuff.    CA Gov. is facing a recall so he is not implementing anything that will piss people more than they already are. 
Aren't the current death rates and hospitalization rates about the same now as they were last year? Last year they didn't even allow it at the OC fairgrounds, they had an abortion of an SSSS in AZ.

Aren't the current death rates and hospitalization rates about the same now as they were last year? Last year they didn't even allow it at the OC fairgrounds, they had an abortion of an SSSS in AZ.
with the recall election on the 14th newsome wont dare impose more restrictions untill after the election is done. i think SSSS will just sneak by and be ok since its the same week as the recall. just my thought on it, i bought tickets online and plan on being there right when they open on saturday(super bummed i cant go friday), just incase they stop selling tickets or put a cap on how many can go in. 

I believe they are lower.   Big difference is Warden Newsome was not about to face a recall election last year.  He has a recall election on Sept. 14 and he is letting cities and counties make their rules.    Orange County will make sure the show happens.  There is a mask mandate for when people are inside, which will be interesting to see what they do with part of the show being indoors.  I suspect they will ask people to wear mask.  Whether people are there enforcing it we shall see. 

with the recall election on the 14th newsome wont dare impose more restrictions untill after the election is done. i think SSSS will just sneak by and be ok since its the same week as the recall. just my thought on it, i bought tickets online and plan on being there right when they open on saturday(super bummed i cant go friday), just incase they stop selling tickets or put a cap on how many can go in. 
Perhaps, but OC officials, or the fairgrounds officials themselves can institute the safeguards they feel are necessary. I hope they don't, but these days nothing surprises me any more.

I believe they are lower.   Big difference is Warden Newsome was not about to face a recall election last year.  He has a recall election on Sept. 14 and he is letting cities and counties make their rules.    Orange County will make sure the show happens.  There is a mask mandate for when people are inside, which will be interesting to see what they do with part of the show being indoors.  I suspect they will ask people to wear mask.  Whether people are there enforcing it we shall see. 
I hope they don't require masks, but these days, nothing surprises me any more.

Back