Retired yet??

Paid off my house years ago and we have a good size in retirement accounts. Wife works 4 days a week and I work from home (last 20 years).. about 1 hour per day. I can take off whenever, so not sure I'll hang up the business. It just makes too much and I can't sell it for what I want.

I'm 52, wife is 54.
abc

Paid off my house years ago and we have a good size in retirement accounts. Wife works 4 days a week and I work from home (last 20 years).. about 1 hour per day. I can take off whenever, so not sure I'll hang up the business. It just makes too much and I can't sell it for what I want.

I'm 52, wife is 54.
abc
If work is not really work no need to retire.

No clue when I will retire.

Retirement was the goal from the first day of work. I worked hard, made good decisions and was lucky. All three combined to allow me to retire at 47 and never needed employment again. It's probable not for everyone but certainly was right for me and my family.
Do what's best for you and yours.

Retirement was the goal from the first day of work. I worked hard, made good decisions and was lucky. All three combined to allow me to retire at 47 and never needed employment again. It's probable not for everyone but certainly was right for me and my family.
Do what's best for you and yours.

Man I wish I was that smart. My goal was not to miss any parties when I was younger!

Summers water skiing and winters snow skiing. Great memories, but it took me almost 20 years longer to retire than you!

My hats off to you sir.

:bowdown:

My best friend worked his ass off with a goal of 55..... he got one year of retirement...then passed in a dirt bike crash.....We all make plans....nothing is promised.... live while you can, and have a plan.

I am 56. Done pretty good with a 9th grade education. I could retire now but I still have a 13yr old. LoL.

No retirement here. Got to work until the day I die. When I can longer work My retirement is a 2 dollar bullet.. I had an old guy tell me that years ago and laughed but Not funny now that its the real plan

I’m 64 and been retired for 9 years now.
Some days I’ll sit on the porch with a PBR and point finger guns at the neighbor kids playing in the street.

Other days I might head off to Punta Cana for a week or 2.

No worries, no fucks to give. I earned this.

IMG_2330.jpeg

Last edited:
Can you please explain to all of us on what your workday consist of?
I can take a guess
wakes up around 9am posts 30 pics here, goes for a walk, breakfast, heads to the office for an hour (couple times a week only) then hits the golf course, then posts another 30 pics here, that's the life for making $7mil a year. yes I am jelly :P

I can take a guess
wakes up around 5am, Harasses Sharon posts 30 pics here, goes for a walk, breakfast, heads to the office for an hour Harasses his employees and secretary until they tell him to go home (couple times a week only) then hits the golf course, Harasses Sharon again, then posts another 30 pics here, that's the life for making $7mil a year. yes I am jelly :P
Slight modifications.

@RIDERED is way closer if not exactly what he does. When we went over last year he took me to his office. He said I want you to meet the person that actually runs the company. We went in and he introduced me to Samantha. After a couple minutes she said don’t you have someplace to go and take your friend with you. She’s great

I heard he wakes up, and then starts on his to-do list...

Screenshot_20230712_102127_Google.jpg

Back