Redbull Race @ Glamis

Oh no Buff ‘disliked’ my post ….

… how will I ever recover…

… did I beat your ass in GLAMIS?… either driving or around a camp 🔥 fire??

😍

ABC

Last edited by a moderator:
On 11/11/2021 at 6:37 PM, ANGRYBUTTCRACK said:

Oh no Buff ‘disliked’ my post ….

… how will I ever recover…

… did I beat your ass in GLAMIS?… either driving or around a camp 🔥 fire??

😍

ABC

How do you have a Dislike on that comment?

Dis go like Dis...I Dislike his Dislike!

:dbart:

It's realllllllllllllllllllly too bad we didn't get Speeds already, would be awesome to show up to the event with a Speed and a veteran G driver...

-TJ

So how bad would it look if he got beat by any other manufacture?
Eh,... I didn't look at the details, but how much can you 'modify' your UTV.. I'm sure if you took some Canned Ham.. or some Razor Blade and tossed huge.. like all the way huge... money into it, competent driver, you could beat a stock or even his upgraded Speed. There are some pretty wild builds out there. I've seen some as I'm sure many have that basically don't have much 'stock' left in them.

.. I'm just dying to get behind the seat,... besides breaking in my rides in Rialto.. Glenn Helen, .. I've been without rides since Feb 2021.. totally sucked... but I have/had a solution.. just throw more money at it.. 😬😖.. Hope this race gets on video or the interweb.. 

abc

This is right up there with Pride in SanFran 
Seriously, where did the mean SxS touch you? 

Not a single post about SxSs on IG or GD escapes your helpful insight on the sexual orientation of SxS owners.  I don't think anybody here thinks SxSs are better for Glamis (or Idaho Dunes) than a proper rail.  But for just about everything else, a SxSs is better, period.  I've owned a bunch of both and do more than dunes, and I love SxSs.  Ignoring the cost/value aspect if I had to keep only I'd take a SxS over a rail.  I'm lucky enough to be in a position to have both, which is the best solution IMHO but that's not feasible for everyone. 

I don't think I've ever seen anyone else some damn obsessed with SxS-bashing...

-TJ

Back