Property Tax Month/Year

Get whatever tax breaks you are due, that's my motto in life.

Free is never really free, there was always a price paid....whats wrong with getting a discount?

We all got fucked.

6k a year, with income that is already taxed like LRS said lol

I'm in fort Mohave az. over 5k a year. a lot depends on your fire district if its ran by the city or not. 
That much in Fort Mohave!  .......what's the %?  I've got a place in Mohave Valley way less but guessing maybe value of house is way less too!

I just paid mine, $4600.

What chaps my hide is that they used to base the RMV of your property on what you actually paid. My last house appraisal came in high and I appealed it and won based on what I actually paid and won the appeal. 13 yrs later the appraisal came in high on our new home and I was going to appeal it again based on what we paid. The county apparently changed their valuation process and base the RMV solely on comps in the area, which in my case was about $150k more than I paid. Government sucks!

I just paid mine, $4600.

What chaps my hide is that they used to base the RMV of your property on what you actually paid. My last house appraisal came in high and I appealed it and won based on what I actually paid and won the appeal. 13 yrs later the appraisal came in high on our new home and I was going to appeal it again based on what we paid. The county apparently changed their valuation process and base the RMV solely on comps in the area, which in my case was about $150k more than I paid. Government sucks!

GOVT SUCKS! Peace

Back