Projects around the shop

Oh damn that sounds good. The lights have a whole process they go through. Thanks for posting. 

So I have to tell the story on this car. It is a 31 Chevy roadster with a steel body. 91 years old and the car is in amazing condition. I had driven this car a couple of times and once to Good Guys with my dad. Never thought much of it until I started looking close at all the custom stuff he did to it. Him and I had put it up for sale a few weeks ago. After a little while I told him I really don't want to sell it. I will finish that part of the story in a minute. So in 1950 Chrysler came out with the first Hemi. Then subsequently Dodge and Desoto came out with their Hemi engines. They were different engines. Dodge came out with I believe a 243 V8 Hemi in 1953. Then 55-56 there was the 270. That is what is in this car. The cams are so rare we had to send 3-4 cores to get one good cam ground for it. He built a custom intake manifold to look vintage with the (6) 94 Holley carbs on top. They are really just air valves and it has a modern computer and injectors to run. It is quite fun to drive. Almost like a big go cart. Car also has a late model 4L60E automatic trans. 4 wheel disc brakes. I guess there is a guy in Montana that is the expert on dropped axles and he heated and dropped the axle. It is perfect. Custom under dash dual master cylinder.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg