Pro R paddle choices

the 33" Packard Sand Lites on 10" wide rears work really well for me, nice wide rear tire and somewhat flat like Funco style.  Couple guys i ride with have the new tensor tires and they seem to perform the same but have more of a rounded profile. 

the 33" Packard Sand Lites on 10" wide rears work really well for me, nice wide rear tire and somewhat flat like Funco style.  Couple guys i ride with have the new tensor tires and they seem to perform the same but have more of a rounded profile. 
I had them in mine also. Loves the rears but want a fan of the balloon fronts. Seems to nut cut real well but with the rears you could steer with the throttle pretty well. 

im trying the 32” skats with Mohawks now. 

my kids are running the rogue 34’s with the 1.3 paddle. Dig well but the buffs push really bad in the corners. I think it’s mostly because of the huge paddle 

STU has a tire that people seem to like, but throws a lot of sand.  So people following you might not be happy.

STU has a tire that people seem to like, but throws a lot of sand.  So people following you might not be happy.
i run skat track talon paddle, no one in my group likes to be behind me, i normally take up the rear of the group. 

i run skat track talon paddle, no one in my group likes to be behind me, i normally take up the rear of the group. 
That is usually where the rides that throw the biggest roost end up.  Unless you are @megadesertdiesel and then those that get stuck behind him get to play dodge the sand shower.  LMAO!!

Guess I should have checked to see if a thread was already started before I started one!

I’m looking at the Tensor SS 33’s. Anyone know the true tire height of these? I just test fit the car in my trailer and it barely clears under the bed driving in and clears with like an inch to spare backing in on the stock 32’s. Those tires measure 31 3/4” tall.

Tensor tires are for sure are going to make your ride an inch or two taller.  

Come on now! I’m looking for more of an exact number! 
This is the internet we just give guesstimations.  LOL!

I would measure for you, but my friend with them does not keep his SXS at his house. 

on the subject of raising the ride height not sure if this helps you but these are the stock tires on my turbo s compared to the skat tracs both are listed as 32"tire 

front tire.jpgfront tire2.jpg

on the subject of raising the ride height not sure if this helps you but these are the stock tires on my turbo s compared to the skat tracs both are listed as 32"tire 

View attachment 76343View attachment 76342
From my experience Skats run tall. Here’s is what I’m after. My stock Pro R will fit under the rear bead driving the car in with two people in the car. If it’s just me, the radius part of the cage hits the bed. If I back the car in it clears by an inch due to the dovetail on the trailer. Now when I buy my sand tires the car will definitely get taller as I plan on running Tensor 33’s. Just not sure how tall they actually are. This will tell me if I have to let air out to fit or ratchet the suspension down. The other issue I will run into is how much wider the car will be with the sand tires. I’ve gotta figure that out to know if it will even fit backing it in or if it forces me to drive it in. At first I never thought it would fit at all but I gave it a shot last weekend and was surprised. Just want to have all my ducks in a row when season hits! 

Back