Prez Debate!

Please....Dear 6 pound, 8 ounce tiny baby Jesus...someone keep Trump on task and in line.

Brian Kilmeade was talking this morning, the best thing Trump could do and WIN this debate is stay calm, don't trade insults, stay on point and again...stay calm. Harris won't know what to do and will suffer an anxiety attack, and she'll self-implode.

My money is on Trump.
This is his 7th Presidential debate.
He lives and speaks to people and reporters every day, and they’re not nice to him. And he makes them look like fools.
He’s got this

He needs to be on point, very important debate, I would not take her lightly at this point, hopefully he rattles her.

Well he was doing great at the beginning. Kept calm and didn’t spew insults. She was shaken and losing her shit. Then he flipped the switch. Went to the norm and you could see the tides changing. They seem to be at somewhat of a stale mate. Both are just throwing shit back and forth now!

Can we get rid of both of them, they both are not qualified to run a county, Both are Bad, not one is better than the other,

( Climate Change ) she said the word Jacked Up, lol she got some hood in her,

He a bully and she is a hood rat, Please find two new people,

Can we get rid of both of them, they both are not qualified to run a county, Both are Bad, not one is better than the other,

( Climate Change ) she said the word Jacked Up, lol she got some hood in her,

He a bully and she is a hood rat, Please find two new people,

These are what’s on the menu right now.. so ya gotta pick

She knew exactly how to make him go off the rails and stuck to her plan.She cleaned him out pretty good I was hoping trump would keep his cool and do a better job but its easy to get under his skin and his ego comes out.

Trump had to remember hes running against kamala not biden and he referenced biden more than he needed too.

I think @77charger the nail on the head. Trump is a dumbass sometimes. He should have had a bunch of shit lined up, not the same things over and over again. She looked very rehearsed and homework done.

Last edited:
All he had to do was stay on point and make her explain the last 3 1/2 years and keep his answers short and directed to make her respond. He said the same shit he says at his rallies and we have heard it a million times , we already know. Now was the time to pivot and play the offense. She on the other hand acted like she is running for a high school president. Even when he called her out on her bullshit it did not give much weight be cause of the delivery.

Back