Positive Words

ChEFF

Forum Moderator
Reaction score
Excited to see my Dune Family in the "Toy Capital of the World." Which (by the way) Rhymes with "chEFF A Da World". We've been Reading and commenting about a lot of negativity on the board lately. Although it's TRUE STORIES, it sucks! I hate it. This TOPic is for Positive Words! Can't always speak on the Negative. Negativity Sucks. I get it. The more our Positive Conversation is spoken, the odds of having Great things happen increase. I'm very thankful we get the opportunity to do this together. I'm very thankful to know Y'ALL here on this great site (GD.COM) or in the Sand of Mother G. We've gotten most of our best friends from this Dune Community. Life deals us what life deals us. We Learn from our mistakes, (God Willing) we get to live thru them. Cheers to Safe Travels / Good Friends / Awesome Experiences / Toys / Machines Running Great. Speaking of New Toys.....Can't wait to feel this BadBoy in the bowls / whoops / flats and whatever else we can find. Peace

Thunder.jpg

My wife loves the sudden rub of her thigh right after RIPPING Dunes. It's the moment she knows we're slowing down and she can breathe again! It's an incredible intense feeling we all Love. She knows we're backing it down! Peace

Last edited by a moderator:
We've been running the Guardians sound track at all the places so when I hear it, It brings back memories and smiles.....love the feeling of being in the back on the line just cruising the dunes or Moab or Utah...or Ocotillo..... Fun times......

Reactions: THD
Watched DEADPOOL with the wife on the plane years a go.. Now, every time the song by WHAM comes on.....Big Smiles. Peace

cHefFRO I'm POSITIVE yore gunna :luv:  that new ride. All you gotta do when you get to the Mother land is turn off your phone, turn it back on when you leave.

Thats awesome! Our Grandson said......when do I get to go to Glamis? Well, We took your Dad and @RIDERED broke his collarbone. What do you expect when you ride a bicycle down China wall? Wait.........back to Positive Words. My Bad. I'm still catching shiit for that one. I broke her son. Great times. Peace

Just now, Crusty said:

cHefFRO I'm POSITIVE yore gunna :luv:  that new ride. All you gotta do when you get to the Mother land is turn off your phone, turn it back on when you leave.

My phone isn't in play in Mother G! Peace

Excited to see my Dune Family in the "Toy Capital of the World." Which (by the way) Rhymes with "chEFF A Da World". We've been Reading and commenting about a lot of negativity on the board lately. Although it's TRUE STORIES, it sucks! I hate it. This TOPic is for Positive Words! Can't always speak on the Negative. Negativity Sucks. I get it. The more our Positive Conversation is spoken, the odds of having Great things happen increase. I'm very thankful we get the opportunity to do this together. I'm very thankful to know Y'ALL here on this great site (GD.COM) or in the Sand of Mother G. We've gotten most of our best friends from this Dune Community. Life deals us what life deals us. We Learn from our mistakes, (God Willing) we get to live thru them. Cheers to Safe Travels / Good Friends / Awesome Experiences / Toys / Machines Running Great. Speaking of New Toys.....Can't wait to feel this BadBoy in the bowls / whoops / flats and whatever else we can find. Peace

View attachment 85385
Nice ride.  Looking forward to your post-trip review. :biggrin:

As a buddy from back in the day used (RIP) to say: Happy Motoring.

Checked the Air Pressure today in the Moho Tires......95-100 pds of pressure. It called for 110. The 95-100 makes for a smoother ride? Whats Y'ALLS take on it? Peace

Checked the Air Pressure today in the Moho Tires......95-100 pds of pressure. It called for 110. The 95-100 makes for a smoother ride? Whats Y'ALLS take on it? Peace
So now its a tech thread? LOL

As a buddy from back in the day used (RIP) to say: Happy Motoring.
All the Esso stations used to have that on a sign...

61pfdoR3vDS.jpg

Chassis engineers did their homework. Trust them? :biggrin:

I'm 100% a "air pressure is dictated by tire wear" person.  

My best friend.

image.png

Thats awesome! Our Grandson said......when do I get to go to Glamis? Well, We took your Dad and @RIDERED broke his collarbone. What do you expect when you ride a bicycle down China wall? Wait.........back to Positive Words. My Bad. I'm still catching shiit for that one. I broke her son. Great times. Peace
Hey, I rode that bike around the camp fire a few times on a fun bet and damn right I won!! 😜 

Back