Positive Words

Momentum is your friend. One of the greatest stories ever told / seen was a naked man riding a bicycle around camp. There was a family doing their first trip ever to Glamis and when they saw this naked man ride around the camp fire on a bicycle the Dad asked me, "Does this happen all the time here?" I couldn't answer him because I was Laughing to EFFN hard. All time classic! Peace

Closing Documents attached. Nice! Peace

GREAT sentence!!! 

time to pick you up a 12 pack & head west!!

well-bye.gif

The house is sold. Life is good. Now it's time for the fun stuff. Loading up the truck and moving to 22. Dunes that is, big bowls, massive hills. Peace

Thats awesome! Our Grandson said......when do I get to go to Glamis? Well, We took your Dad and @RIDERED broke his collarbone. What do you expect when you ride a bicycle down China wall? Wait.........back to Positive Words. My Bad. I'm still catching shiit for that one. I broke her son. Great times. Peace
On a POSITIVE note.  
The bike is fine!

It’s still in my trailer waiting for another rider to take it down China Wall. 

Thats awesome! Our Grandson said......when do I get to go to Glamis? Well, We took your Dad and @RIDERED broke his collarbone. What do you expect when you ride a bicycle down China wall? Wait.........back to Positive Words. My Bad. I'm still catching shiit for that one. I broke her son. Great times. Peace
that story is being told today as a cautionary tale, it IS 100% positive.  LOL.

On a POSITIVE note.  
The bike is fine!

It’s still in my trailer waiting for another rider to take it down China Wall. 

It's a strong bike. Nice and smooth. No pedaling needed. Unless, you want to win a Honda Jacket. Peace

Woke to some beautiful weather this morning! Raise your heads up and see for yourself. Peace

it is REALLY dry here in San Diago.  lots of bloody noses & itchy skin.  but its not Montana or Idaho cold, so Its fine!!

Woke Up Smiling in Fort Worth TX. The entire area is smiling. Feels good to wake up WORLD CHAMPIONS! Great Job Rangers. Peace

I woke up today. 

That’s positive!

I'm positive that this thread is AWESOME!!!

:headbang:

ChEFF...enjoy the new toy!

Rubber side down....Smiles UP!!

:dbart:

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't break $hit. Dusty did that all on his own. We just got the wrath of mommy. 

Back