Park Like a Douche

Rockwood

Reaction score
Not sure where this thread went… But

FBBFAD72-827B-451C-A2A6-95B3BFD55DC3.jpeg

I'll have to look back for images when I started that thread a few years back...there was some good stuff in it!

:lmao:

Thanks for the revive.

I had a pic of a either a Dodge for a Ford with a GD.com sticker on it parked like douche that I never posted up. Couldnt throw him under the bus like that. It may have been a Ford at the time because I think he drives a Dodge now. Either way, it was too funny 😂

I had a pic of a either a Dodge for a Ford with a GD.com sticker on it parked like douche that I never posted up. Couldnt throw him under the bus like that. It may have been a Ford at the time because I think he drives a Dodge now. Either way, it was too funny 😂
Was the Ferd Red?

It is odd they put a 4’ wide curb there. Its not a walkway or anything :dunno:
It's also strange that they put the trailer parking in the most logical place for every customer to drive through to park. It's almost like the designers of In-N-Out parking lots got  liquored up and took this lot on as a side job.

It's also strange that they put the trailer parking in the most logical place for every customer to drive through to park. It's almost like the designers of In-N-Out parking lots got  liquored up and took this lot on as a side job.
ROFLMFAO. 

Back