Oh yea, River front in Idaho.

Stoked just picked up a sweet piece of land on the river only 20 min from St. Anthony's.    Hopefully use it a couple months a year soon.  Such a great central area for Yellowstone, Grand Tetons, Dunes, and all the other things to do in that area.   Going to have a  Idaho build coming next year. My    Boys are going to love fishing out there back door.  2.5 build acres and 10 acres of water front to use.   Land prices are going crazy up there so figured buy a spot before all the California transplants buy it all up.   Working on the 4 year retirement plan.    Could not believe the most beautiful places you can get on the water all over Idaho.  Looks like yearly Idaho dune trips are going to happen for this guy.  

View attachment 5508

View attachment 5509
Well I guess we will be neighbors at some point..I was in St Anthony's duning last year and bought 4 acres in Idaho Falls which is only about an hour from St Anthony's

The steelhead is amazing.  

We bought some property in Fairfield about a million years ago.  Still not sure what we are going to do with it.  LOL 

Looks awesome!  Did you find it through a Realotor or ?  I would like to talk to them if so. Was there anymore lots available where your at ?  Thanks 

Back