Oh yea, River front in Idaho.

Ashton. 20 minutes from Saint Anthony's 30 from Rexburg 55 from West Yellowstone 72 to Jackson Hole and 49 miles to the Grand Tetons
Let me know when you are ready for your cabinets, but that just may take more time to install  then build. At least that's what I'll tell the wife so I can hang out longer

Let me know when you are ready for your cabinets, but that just may take more time to install  then build. At least that's what I'll tell the wife so I can hang out longer
you got it Dan.  Going to be the hardest install you ever done,  I bet it will take longer than my apartments.  lol

I hope you didn’t pay TOP dollar for that beautiful view. No seriously that’s bad azz. I need to get off my but and do something like this.  

But what about:

Title 24

Fire abatement fees

Fire sprinkler system and inspection

Fire compliance fees

School board taxes

Green energy compliance

Earthquake standards

Water/sewer taxes and compliance

??????

Oh. Wrong state. 

Congrats!

My property is on the Fall River just south of Ashton. Only 20 miles from Saint Anthony's

But what about:

Title 24

Fire abatement fees

Fire sprinkler system and inspection

Fire compliance fees

School board taxes

Green energy compliance

Earthquake standards

Water/sewer taxes and compliance

??????

Oh. Wrong state. 

Congrats!
Right. Should be fairly straightforward and simple build process

I hope you didn’t pay TOP dollar for that beautiful view. No seriously that’s bad azz. I need to get off my but and do something like this.  
Okay I know everyone is just dying to know what it cost. 136000. Got two and a half acres of buildable lot and we share 10 acres of Riverfront between 5 Lots. Very basic ccnr and all the lot owners control the ccnr in architectural. Electric on-site. Well and septic will be 10 to 15 thousand.

Well and septic will be 10 to 15 thousand.
Our Septic will run $12,000. The well ran $9,000. If you're getting both for 15k you're getting a smoking deal. Our house has five rooms to it. I believe the size of the septic tank is based on rooms in your home. Not toilets like I thought at first. Peace

Our Septic will run $12,000. The well ran $9,000. If you're getting both for 15k you're getting a smoking deal. Our house has five rooms to it. I believe the size of the septic tank is based on rooms in your home. Not toilets like I thought at first. Peace
I know here in Pima county they size septic by number of bedrooms. 

That’s awesome buddy. I was just looking at a 10 acre lot for 400 and was like I think I will wait for the crash. Sounds like you got a killer deal. 

That’s awesome buddy. I was just looking at a 10 acre lot for 400 and was like I think I will wait for the crash. Sounds like you got a killer deal. 
Saw two of those. Glad this one was still there. 5 days on market. I beat out another offer. They go fast and not many on water. Keep looking

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeh in phoenix septic about 9 gs. Well is 40k here in phoenix 700 ft deep and cased. Yes septic based on bedrooms

Last edited by a moderator:
Back