Mother Son of A F

Pumped 1 1/2 gallons in Torrance today! $4.99(9)  $7.54 glad I was on my Harley

I just left the dune and soon as I got on the 8 heading to yuma my chit dings (low fuel) im like son of a bitch only 13 mile till empty.so we hit sidewinder for diesel.i give my son 100 bucks and tell him to tell the dude inside to put 100 on pump number 11.we fill son jumps in and drives and just as we get on the 8 he says the we only got a hair over 1/2 a tank for 100 bucks?.I was like WTF...i don't have a clue what the diesel was a gallon as I didn't think to look and was cleaning the windows from all the wash dust.but what I do know is  I won't be going back there anytime soon.
$10 worth should have got you to Yuma.  I NEVER buy fuel in CA.  EFF-EM

Reactions: THD
Granted, this was at Vidal Junction. A bit shocking to see….

FJB

27824054-3626-40CA-B216-A737E38AA24E.jpeg

Went to glamis for vets and super was $5/gal.  Took the same off ramp on Sunday and... 

20211117_152926.jpg

I’d spend my savings driving there. I’ll pay to not wait in a line too which is why i dont fuel up at costco
I filled up at Costco at 3pm this afternoon. Took less than 2 min. to get to a pump. The lines may look long, but they move fast with that many lanes and 4 pumps per lane. I think it was almost a month since the last time I refilled the Camry Hybrid. It only cost $26.97 to fill it up at $4.19/gal.  

I also went inside to get an apple pie just before the gas refill and they still had apple pies available on Wed. afternoon and no waiting at the check stands, they had every one of them open. They sure know how to run a business! Everywhere else in town sold out of pies before I started searching! Thank Costco supply chain logistics that they take care of procrastinators like me!

:lol:

I filled up at Costco at 3pm this afternoon. Took less than 2 min. to get to a pump. The lines may look long, but they move fast with that many lanes and 4 pumps per lane. I think it was almost a month since the last time I refilled the Camry Hybrid. It only cost $26.97 to fill it up at $4.19/gal.  

I also went inside to get an apple pie just before the gas refill and they still had apple pies available on Wed. afternoon and no waiting at the check stands, they had every one of them open. They sure know how to run a business! Everywhere else in town sold out of pies before I started searching! Thank Costco supply chain logistics that they take care of procrastinators like me!

:lol:
Just filled up at shell in alpine today 8 gallons for $50 🤯

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't california my TEXAS. Peace
CHEFF I did notice the Texans are not to keen on California peeps moving there. But we encountered nothing but nice people all along our trip. What a change 

Under Trump, filling my truck was about $95-100.

Thanks to Biden it has jumped to $170.

FKCU JOE BIDEN!

My Dyslexia works out well for the first word! :dbart:

#FJB

CHEFF I did notice the Texans are not to keen on California peeps moving there. But we encountered nothing but nice people all along our trip. What a change 

I met a couple at the lake the other day. Had CA plates on their car. Lots of talk later.....they left the state for the same reasons everyone else did. Needless to say, Da chEFF welcomed them to TX and wished them good luck. They were so amazed at how friendly we are here. Hopefully gave them some encouragement. Peace 

$4.49 for premium at Costco yesterday. Line was longer than usual, less than 10 minutes in/out

station i normally go to actually went down 10 cents. from back under $5 right at $4.99

This was in San Antonio, TX the other day. Circle K across the street was $3.08 for dieselIMG_20211128_135358.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I see $5.19 for premium a lot these days.  I filled up in the hood yesterday for $4.79 . . .

Back