Mother Son of A F

Paid 3.19 for 93 that is not a typo and 3.19 for diesel in east Texas.

LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

Dude where are you at Carlsbad?!,
Pay 4.90 at shell on los coches and 4.79 arco jennings. My bitch-ass car only runs on premium too 

filled my tahoe at arco jennings today 4.47 for regular

Last edited by a moderator:
Saw an interview with the Secretary of Energy and she said she does not have a magic wand where she can make OPEC increase production. And she laughed it all off, literally! They never mention how they handcuffed domestic production!!!

FJB
Fake news the soulless redhead said gas prices are so high because the economy is super good and covid is over

I just left the dune and soon as I got on the 8 heading to yuma my chit dings (low fuel) im like son of a bitch only 13 mile till empty.so we hit sidewinder for diesel.i give my son 100 bucks and tell him to tell the dude inside to put 100 on pump number 11.we fill son jumps in and drives and just as we get on the 8 he says the we only got a hair over 1/2 a tank for 100 bucks?.I was like WTF...i don't have a clue what the diesel was a gallon as I didn't think to look and was cleaning the windows from all the wash dust.but what I do know is  I won't be going back there anytime soon.

Saw an interview with the Secretary of Energy and she said she does not have a magic wand where she can make OPEC increase production. And she laughed it all off, literally! They never mention how they handcuffed domestic production!!!

FJB
I’m old enough to remember back when we didn’t buy oil from other countries, we actually sold it to them.

I just left the dune and soon as I got on the 8 heading to yuma my chit dings (low fuel) im like son of a bitch only 13 mile till empty.so we hit sidewinder for diesel.i give my son 100 bucks and tell him to tell the dude inside to put 100 on pump number 11.we fill son jumps in and drives and just as we get on the 8 he says the we only got a hair over 1/2 a tank for 100 bucks?.I was like WTF...i don't have a clue what the diesel was a gallon as I didn't think to look and was cleaning the windows from all the wash dust.but what I do know is  I won't be going back there anytime soon.
You never want to go to Side winder for fuel! 

Good news is....

Race gas is still "only" $9.99/gal
Not funny……Lol but yes funny because eff it. We duning ALOT for vets so no problem i will swipe away at red earth on wed. Eff u biden (notice the lower case lol). A$$holes ruining this GREAT country. 

That stopped Sept 11th. Don’t forget why we went to the Middle East 
Bs. If thats why we went to the middl east we’d be flush with Iraqi oil. M-effers never even paid a dime for liberation. We are over there because of drugs. effers are farmers and they arent growing corn. Fields of maryjane and opium everywhere. Where do you think its all going? Don't believe me? Why does the state dept have so many aircraft over there and international drugntask force forward deployed. Cia has to fund all their black projects. Smoke up that hindu kush!

Bs. If thats why we went to the middl east we’d be flush with Iraqi oil. M-effers never even paid a dime for liberation. We are over there because of drugs. Dont believe me? Why does the state dept have so many aircraft over there and international drugntask force forward deployed. Cia has to fund all their black projects. Smoke up that hindu kush!
I guess I should have clarified that we went over there to stockpile…..not so much to benefit the American people or reduce the “price” of crude oil and associated gas prices. Yes of course we went over there for drugs Hindu Kush however is grown in this great country. 😉🙃 the drug profits were/are from heroin. Weed is a home grown profit. Trust. Look at Tatum and Racer car owners. 🤣🤙🤯

I guess I should have clarified that we went over there to stockpile…..not so much to benefit the American people or reduce the “price” of crude oil and associated gas prices. Yes of course we went over there for drugs Hindu Kush however is grown in this great country. 😉🙃 the drug profits were/are from heroin. Weed is a home grown profit. Trust. Look at Tatum and Racer car owners. 🤣🤙🤯
You really think all that cannabis sold in cali is grown domestically? Sales dont come close to matching domestic production

You really think all that cannabis sold in cali is grown domestically? Sales dont come close to matching domestic production
👍🏼😉😛 agreed. No fight in this. Just mentioning how fukked this country has become in the short 10-15 years regardless of the “puppet president sitting in the chair”. What’s more funny is that us patriots are sitting here discussing the hypocrisy of this bs that is happening. One decade its totally illegal and a schedule 1 drug with DEA poking their noses everywhere…..Next….. its a trillion dollar industry for the entire COUNTRY and funding this sport for all the show boating look at me wheelie my sandcar types. hahahaha funny how I’m pretty young and see this blatantly. Merica ✌🏼😉

Pay 4.90 at shell on los coches and 4.79 arco jennings. My bitch-ass car only runs on premium too 

filled my tahoe at arco jennings today 4.47 for regular
Sycuan is $4.24/gallon right now. 

I’m old enough to remember back when we didn’t buy oil from other countries, we actually sold it to them.
Toddlers are old enough as well. We were net zero imports pre Brandon. 

It’s not over yet. We’ve still got 2 more years of this bullshit to go

LET’S GO BRANDON 

I just read since the so called "infrastructure" bill passed contains a couple initiatives that will end up costing us, those of us under $400k per year, a ton more in energy cost.

One is it gives the go ahead on implementing a mileage tax on fuels.

The other is it gives the EPA a chit ton of money to impose fines on oil producers if they exceed a certain level of CO2 emissions. This could shut down a lot of oil wells where they burn off methane because there is no way to economically capture the methane for commercial use.

I have no doubt that there are many other provisions in the bill that will destroy the energy industry that have yet to be uncovered.

FJB!

Sycuan is $4.24/gallon right now. 

Toddlers are old enough as well. We were net zero imports pre Brandon. 
I’d spend my savings driving there. I’ll pay to not wait in a line too which is why i dont fuel up at costco

I’d spend my savings driving there. I’ll pay to not wait in a line too which is why i dont fuel up at costco
Line at Costco hasn’t been terrible lately, maybe 2-3 min waiting

Back