Mother Son of A F

Just got back from a 2 week trip to Austin for Formula 1 race. Gas in Texas was $2.75 to $2.85 a gallon for regular unleaded 

Just got back from a 2 week trip to Austin for Formula 1 race. Gas in Texas was $2.75 to $2.85 a gallon for regular unleaded 
Yup,got a friend in Lake Travis that likes to send me pics of the diesel pumps. All I can do is hope to get out of here at some point. Or at least limit my time here. 

I paid over $5.00/gallon in Pismo back in like 2007 or 2008 for 91… right near the beach… most I ever paid….….…..

so far… I was running my 2 door ‘06 TJ back then… and quads …

abc

Have three trucks with V8 and big utility beds. It's a little unnerving when you're driving down the road and every 11 miles five bucks goes down the drain.... X3

Last edited by a moderator:
I just spent 150.00 on filling my jugs for the next trip. Still have to fill the MoHo before I go.

200.gif

Wow, this sucks.

Rancho San Diego.  $4.35/gallon for 91 at Costco in La Mesa.  Just got a splash since I need to make a Costco run today anyway.
Cheapest gas I’ve found is at Sycuan gas station. Don’t know the current prices. Will report back after I fill up!

Back