Let’s see rides everyone.

Here is my new 2021 Turbo S. So far I have added Brick City Fab cage, roof rack, spare tire carrier and front bumper. Lights are all Baja Design that are controlled through a switch pro. I am running BFG tires on raceline wheels. Communication is handled by rugged. 

br1.jpg

bl2.jpg

bl3.jpg

Here is my new 2021 Turbo S. So far I have added Brick City Fab cage, roof rack, spare tire carrier and front bumper. Lights are all Baja Design that are controlled through a switch pro. I am running BFG tires on raceline wheels. Communication is handled by rugged. 

View attachment 10759

View attachment 10760

View attachment 10761
That is awesome!

I'm hoping that this is my next ride. I think all around would be the best for me. There is one place I go where the length might be a problem..at least on one trail.

That's Gorman, CA and there an awesome 1 way trail called badlands...there are some tight turns, but everywhere else I go would be perfect I think.

Congrats on the new ride! :cheers:

That is awesome!

I'm hoping that this is my next ride. I think all around would be the best for me. There is one place I go where the length might be a problem..at least on one trail.

That's Gorman, CA and there an awesome 1 way trail called badlands...there are some tight turns, but everywhere else I go would be perfect I think.

Thanks and I agree I think this is the perfect machine for me and my riding style. I haven't found the length to be an issue but I am sure it could be. I upgraded from my 2018 XP turbo 4 and so far I am loving the new machine. 

That is awesome!

Better hurry, it’s rumored no more turbo s line up for 2022. Sounds like they may use the pro platform. 

OMG...I get to join in on this thread!

Picked it up Friday after waiting 9 months from when I ordered it.

It will be going back in for the rear bumper and Tire Rack from DRT as soon as they are made, well...remade. They were built wrong. 

:bag:

:oto:

IMG_20220729_141314012_HDR.thumb.jpg.203417fa474dcd2fc6ce17a55c6354e4.jpg

Back