Let’s see rides everyone.

:dbart:  

1973 that just keeps getting better looking with age!

Sometimes hard to start or get going, but been super reliable and loves to work.

Every once in a while there's a glitch and I  just :dunno:  but I love her to death!

:lmao:  

IMG_20210304_141927914_HDR.jpg

:dbart:  

1973 that just keeps getting better looking with age!

Sometimes hard to start or get going, but been super reliable and loves to work.

Every once in a while there's a glitch and I  just :dunno:  but I love her to death!

:lmao:  

View attachment 3594
Yore getting real good at the Photoshop, I almost looks like she is actually sitting there with you.

Yore getting real good at the Photoshop, I almost looks like she is actually sitting there with you.
Ssshhhhhhhhhhh!

I'm getting better, :bag:

Our ride…2018 Wildcat XX with a good amount of goodies added to it. 
Speed 77” kit,Speed Waterpump,Speed rear shock mount gussets,ST shock tuned,Speedwerx Extreminator motor and clutch kit,Speedwerx PTO Shaft,full Weddle built transaxle and front diff,775 motor/trans mounts,PCI radio and fresh air,Beard seats,DOT windshield and street legal kit. 

Car is a blast to drive and look forward to hitting the dunes again! 

3ACC32CA-8052-4F84-95EA-EDC7AEB416E4.jpeg

Hey, that's my Can Am there on the left side of your pic at the Ledge!  We saw you up there several times this past season in the Coors Light car.
Cool... No more Coors Light car.... But the cooler will always have some in it!!

Back