KOH,... who's in??

32 degrees wed/thurs morn.

high of 46 wed

View attachment 25064
I know .. it's FREEZING always at KOH.. last year's nightly low was 26 degrees. My buddy makes fun of me cause of the amount of layers I wear.. I even wear a long scarf around my colar as it helps a bunch.. Truck is LOADED.. full 8 foot bed with firewood!

Thank God the TH heater works great.

Just did our grocery shopping and all is finished.. ready to bounce tomorrow at 9 am.

See...

.. you..

THERE!

abc

Watching LIVE stuff….

….. ready

Abc

3CC9DE7F-D0DE-479A-89FD-3C348591A850.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
:rofl: .. I moved it right after the picture.. 

abc

I went on Sunday as Last Saturday I was on my way out and was told it was a 3 hour wait to get in. I was there Sunday weather was perfect during the day and Lots too see as usual. Crazy packed with people for sure and me leaving at 3pm it took an hour to get back to the pavement. I hope everyone has fun this week

Waiting for our on the sport reporter to chime in................welllllll.......

I think I am going to make a day trip out there tomorrow..................where is our reporter?

2 minutes ago, Sand Shark said:

Here is a link to watch today's race

Flying. Amazing how far these Club Cars have come... :biggrin:

Flying. Amazing how far these Club Cars have come... :biggrin:
I know.  I thought they all fell apart just backing them off the trailer. LOL!

Chaney, Cody Miller and his brother will also be racing their golf carts in the 4400 race later this week.  

Got one of our OG's (John Crowley) on the mic right now on the broadcast, amazing how much better this broadcast has gotten over the last 3 years.

Thinking about going Saturday for the big race although having not been in a few years (when it was on Friday), I wonder how much of a disaster traffic is going to be.....

Thinking about going Saturday for the big race although having not been in a few years (when it was on Friday), I wonder how much of a disaster traffic is going to be.....
It'll be fine.... no worse than Costco on a Saturday.....😆

I would give yourself some extra time......a LOT of extra time... 

It'll be fine.... no worse than Costco on a Saturday.....😆

I would give yourself some extra time......a LOT of extra time... 
I would predict traffic to be a chit-show.  If you really want to go, head out early.   Putting the main event on a Saturday opens up a much larger crowd.     

I would predict traffic to be a chit-show.  If you really want to go, head out early.   Putting the main event on a Saturday opens up a much larger crowd.     
I usually head out from San Diego at 5am. Decided I'm going to watch the live stream  @Looney Duner's house on the big screen tv instead and avoid the mayhem.

My friends were out there...said there was a lot of Deliverance style stuff going on by Turkey Claw....so who knows...that long hair may have done ABC in finally.....

Back