KOH,... who's in??

It's kinda funny,.. I don't go to Johnson Valley much so when I'm there I do more driving than spectating.. We bailed about 20 miles away near the bombing range last year when I cracked my engine case and blew the motor.. THANK GOD.. a small 4wd SUV found us and towed us back to our camp (gave 'em $500 cash)... otherwise we would have been bummed.. I LOVE having 2 RZRs despite the cost, because being stranded in the desert overnight is probably something that would make me toss the 'sport.' 

So pretty excited to check out the races and motor around as well. 

Hope to see you and your car(s) out there now that I have a picture 🙂.

Have a good race!

abc

Ricky said it's way crazy already.... 50k just today...... Way past 2019   this is gonna be good if your gonna go this is the year.... bucket list for sure. 

Oh ya and no winds.....so it's a dusty nightmare on the lakebed...............

They just said in the drivers meeting... they sold 17k wristbands....est 40k people still there... with past numbers thinking maybe 160k people??????????????????????????? HOLY crap.....Be safe.....

My friend was planning on going all week.  He drove out there this past Saturday and waited over an hour to get in.  He ended up coming home as he could not find a place to park his rig.  Said it was stupid crowded. 

It’s crazy busy but a lot of folks cleared out yesterday. Still plenty of room you just have to plow through into the desert 😛

9D959A5F-EE9E-4621-ADB0-6EF382FF2F4B.jpeg

It’s crazy busy but a lot of folks cleared out yesterday. Still plenty of room you just have to plow through into the desert 😛

View attachment 24945
for sure, we turned left as soon as we came in the gate

still lot of room here and breeze is working for us so far

diesel pushers came in Saturday and set up camp where they got stuck

IMG_7671.JPG

Just finished changing all the paddle tires to dirts.. rigs are both loaded n' hitched.. firewood.. just gotta grab my pile of fireworks and grocery shop. We're headed out 9am Wednesday and will be there until Sunday morning... even power washed the RZRs... 

STOKED!!.. bring gloves and LOTS of layers.. 1 night we'll play poker for 6-8 hours in my rig.

abc

Ugh, ... bad news.. these SXS go pretty fast.. pretty quick.. cinch your belts .. cinch your helmet straps.. 

RIP

abc

Brand New 2022 RZR, not wearing seat belts or helmets properly...how sad. RIP fellow OHV Enthusiasts 

I don't want to shine any negative light on this tragedy, but it makes me wonder if this was their first SXS and maybe first off-road vehicle.. possibly. Not wearing belts and helmet probably not strapped shows negligence or inexperience.. or both. Could be a 'sign n' drive' deal.

We can't bring them back, so lets remind ourselves of the importance of experience and saftey. Hot lapping without your belts is a bad idea and has lead to many deaths while someone just was unloading or loading their OHV,.. seen it many times.

Everyone be safe. It's our responsibility as experienced off-roaders to help school the new ones.

RIP

abc

Driving through there yesterday on my way to Visalia from 29. Looks like they needed some breeze.

Saw signs of a big wreck right before the Boone Road entrance. Be safe out there fellas.

58621DE3-8CB3-4F17-9F80-D03B44071647.png

B2775CDC-D26F-4947-988C-F35ADB28D91F.png

A3532CE4-62E4-448E-8FB4-0B0D4F01D30A.jpeg

51B721E4-252B-4668-AF82-3DB1062736BF.jpeg

Back