Kill Switch - What’cha got?

you could use the high beam light or fog lights to power to activate a starter cutout relay

had a customer that never used their cigarette lighter (maybe that dates me) but we made it so the lighter must be pushed in all the way, if you pulled it half out car wouldnt run

i i have said before i remove my starter relay and move it to another spot on the main panel, takes 1 min.
Had a '64 Chevy that had that

this is the one i have,  

the only issues is you have to turn it off, it has a timer to do so, or when you travel or drive it dings every minute,   member had one in his trailer, it got stolen and they found it within 3 feet of position, 

Find It Now GPS Security (finditnowusa.com)

They ask that now one shows a picture of the unit, that way someone does not know what they are looking at,  mine is 3x2x.750 has a light that turns on at setup, then no more light, I sleep beter at the dunes with it, 

one feature is nice is has a call to report stolen button on the phone app,  it will contact FIN and the local authorities,  I have been at vendors row and peeps lean on my car and it sends me a ping, then i hit the horn on the switch-pros,  

http://Cyclopsantitheft.com
I have this on my truck. It replaces a fuse and will not start unless you hit the key fob. 
Just installed mine. Works great. Relay looks 100% stock and the fob is pretty nice.  

Does this replace the factory fob or in addition too?
Additional fob. You can set it for manual mode (push the button every time) or passive where it “finds” the fob automatically. As long as you keep the fob more than 30’ away, won’t work. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Just installed mine. Works great. Relay looks 100% stock and the fob is pretty nice.  

Additional fob. You can set it for manual mode (push the button every time) or passive where it “finds” the fob automatically. As long as you keep the fob more than 30’ away, won’t work. 
Just ordered mine. 

Mine has worked great for several years now, I keep the the stock fuse hidden in the truck in case this does fail at some point. 

http://Cyclopsantitheft.com
I have this on my truck. It replaces a fuse and will not start unless you hit the key fob. 
Just got my Cyclopse, here is a pic for my 2013 Chevy Duramax. If this works as it should it is the simplest solution to what I was looking for. Thanks for posting!

F2FFFEAF-E5F0-489C-9B7F-0B6B75D466CC.jpeg

Just got my Cyclopse, here is a pic for my 2013 Chevy Duramax. If this works as it should it is the simplest solution to what I was looking for. Thanks for posting!

View attachment 50020
When people ask what you're doing this weekend you can tell them you're installing an alarm in your truck.

Anybody that knows you will have this look on their face   :baby:    LOL

Here it is installed. So its not like the factory GM relay but looks close enough. Theft ‘deterent’ not theft ‘proof’ but piece of mind. 

‘Instalation’ couldn’t have been easier. Not sure if it qualifies as an ‘install’ but for a mechanical idiot like myself I’m calling it one!

9B64F112-4FBD-4748-9123-09146E55FDC6.jpeg
247214EC-8D56-4962-9B20-F0C792462FA3.jpeg

When people ask what you're doing this weekend you can tell them you're installing an alarm in your truck.

Anybody that knows you will have this look on their face   :baby:    LOL
See my last post! Wrote it before I saw yours!!!

Mine showed up today as well. Will be putting it in tomorrow morning!

I have been using mine for a bit now and it works great. I have shown it to a few friends and they are planning to buy on e as well. Peace of mind for $150.

Same here.  Working great.  Had one minor hiccup where the auto mode didn't work, but pushing the button fixed it.

Same here.  Working great.  Had one minor hiccup where the auto mode didn't work, but pushing the button fixed it.
I haven't tried the auto mode. I store my keys in a drawer in the front of the house and though I haven't tested the distance yet I wonder if its too close to the truck.

I haven't tried the auto mode. I store my keys in a drawer in the front of the house and though I haven't tested the distance yet I wonder if its too close to the truck.
When mine is on my dresser about 60' away from my driveway, it doesn't work.  It does work when my jeep is parked in front of the garage and the remove is in the back of the garage.

16 years of not pressing that little button is still sticking with me and I keep forgetting when I go to start the truck, lol. I found that if I use the 'auto' function that it interferes with the keyless remote function on my truck and the door locks won't respond, even with new batteries in the remotes. Otherwise it's a great piece of mind unit.

I've had mine installed a couple weeks now.  Works as advertised!  I wish I would have thought of this idea before they did!

Back