JD'S Memes

With the cost of ammo today that would put the price of a bottle of C45 up to around $15, wouldn’t it?
We give them the ammo for free. We would subsidize the ammo with the savings from not having to prosecute or put them in prison for 20 yrs at a cost of $65,000/yr. I think it's a major savings.

I borrowed this basic idea from my mom. She said she could cure the massive welfare problem for 50 cents. On a Monday morning, just before the welfare office opens, shoot the first person in line in the head with a .45. The sound and blood would scatter everyone else and by Tuesday morning, there wouldn't be a single person in line nationwide.

Unfortunately, she came up with this idea before they made it so easy to get welfare online, so it probably wouldn't work now.

Years ago my dad came up with this "ridiculous" solution............

* Have a gang against gang completion in each prison.  equal number of the best fighters fight each other & the gang that is standing @ the end gets to goto "regional's".

* Regional's, would be in a stadium, & it would be Prison against prison.  Sell tickets to the public (or make it pay per view) & all of the proceeds go the city that the regional's is held. 

* All Regional winners goto "state"

* All state winners goto "division" (say time zones).

* All Division winners goto "country"

* All Country winners get set free. 

Sounds like a win-win-win-win to me.  LOL.

Back