JD'S Memes

After 12:00 Eastern time, (9:00 am Pacific) this video should be available. 2000mules.locals.com

A real jaw dropper. Yes, some theft was involved in the last election.

2000mulesLink.png

This is funny because it's true! When my ex and I stayed at a hotel or resort, many times we got a free upgrade from a room to a suite because of her b00bs. Bartenders would give her the first drink free. If the bar was really crowded, I'd send her up to get the drinks because the bartender would see her and serve her faster than the other hundred people waiting at the bar, if I was up there I'd be the last one served.

After getting a free room upgrade and a free drink, she'd often laugh in the room, grab her b00bs and say, "With these, I rule the world!!"

:lol:

Having already downed a few power drinks, she turns around, faces him, looks him straight in the eye and says,

"Listen here, good looking. I will screw anybody, anytime, anywhere, their place, my place, in the car, front door, back door, on the ground, standing up, sitting down, naked or with clothes on... It doesn't matter to me. I just love it!"

His eyes now wide with interest, he responds, " No kidding... I'm in Government too. Are you federal or state?"

Back