JD'S Memes

This reminds me of one time I was at the airport, waiting in line behind 2 women. They were checking in 2 checked bags, but one of them was like 45 lbs and the other was 55 lbs, the max was 50 lbs. The ticket agent told them to open their bags and transfer 5 lbs over to the other bag.

They opened both bags in front of a long line, and right on top was the biggest dildo I could ever imagine! It could make a horse jealous! Before I realized it, I blurted out, "Holy crap! That thing's huge!" The woman behind me was also shocked and said something like, "Oh my!" or "Oh Lord!" One of the women, who I realized was lesbian, turned around and sarcastically said, "We like it!" in a loud voice.

Trying to be helpful, I suggested they move the huge dildo from the overweight bag to the other bag. In a really loud, sarcastic voice, she said, "Because it weighs more a little more than 5 lbs!" By now, probably 10 or 12 people had figured out what was going on and they were all looking, laughing or gasping!

Back