Its Saturday Nov 18th What is everyone up too this weekend?

Got up early and took the dog to the small dunes to run. Gotta get that energy out before he’s stuck in the trailer all day watching movies!

You should have made it to the Ice Hockey Game Saturday, was epic. Even if for a few minutes... :thumbsdown:

How was Disneyland with Val? :scheeks:

Did they hassle you at all?

:rolleyes:   We were at Denny’s at 5:45 Sat. (You said meet time was 6pm) Waited there until 6:30.  Texted you at 6:05pm asking what vehicle you’re in…and you texted me this morning that you’re in the mini van.

:rolleyes:   We were at Denny’s at 5:45 Sat. (You said meet time was 6pm) Waited there until 6:30.  Texted you at 6:05pm asking what vehicle you’re in…and you texted me this morning that you’re in the mini van.
We got there late at 6:30pm, LA Traffic sucks.

The Ice Hockey Game was the place to be, you can eat a Denny's Grand Slam anywhere.

l-intro-1684257093.jpg

Preppin the kids quads. This is a first. Pilot jet broken in half inside carb. Stock mikuni carb/jets

IMG_4622.jpeg

IMG_4623.jpeg

IMG_4624.jpeg

Play time with the grandsons.

We had a nice weekend at glamis. It wasn’t to busy but the sand was a bit wet and rough.

Sunday afternoon the wind started to blow a little so it will be great for the thanksgiving weekend. Be safe out there.

IMG_1886.mp4

IMG_1885.mp4

IMG_1887.mp4

IMG_1922.jpeg

Attachments

Hockey games are a few hours long, pretty big window for you to be tossed through, like your Fantasy Island days.

We get it, you're not as invested as your online persona makes you out to be... stop trying to slide the BS by us. Your shadow is much bigger than your silhouette. 
Game started at 7pm.  He texted that him and his family were meeting at Denny’s at 6pm.  We waited and he never showed or texted.  I think he’s intimidated by the fact that I’m now 5’9” thanks to the bone growth stimulator surgery I had last year.

IMG_0459.png

Let me get this straight ( :banghead: )... you flew all the way from the Holler in Tennesse, made it to Denny's with a confirmation text and... that's where all effort ended? Your fingers didn't work after that? The computer in your pocket went into Syntax Error mode? In about 30 seconds on Google and typing in "Jr. Reign, Saturday November 18th schedule"... so weird:

View attachment 87288

You knew the game started at 7:00, pretty sure you know what the Fam looks like. Move to Plan B, holmes.

Someone's "signature" on here:

View attachment 87289

Apparently, you did not expect a participation trophy for your efforts.
Jes.

A couple months ago... :sexywave:  and I just settled down to watch TV and boom...f*cking smoke detectors started going off for no reason.  We couldn't isolate which one it was so...take them all down, run to Lowes, Walmart and Home Depot to try and find the same brand so I don't have to rewire and  put up new base plates at f*cking 9pm.  

So...for TODAY....we are FINALLY getting our new couch.  We had bought one when we bought our new place but it just isn't what we had hoped it to be.  So in the words of :sexywave: "we can do better".  SO... we custom order a couch and now 4 months later, after calling, emailing...finding out who the CEO of Living Spaces is...AND...blowing him up daily....we are now getting our new couch today.

Also...getting all my new solar stuff today and adding another panel to the moho.  Gonna be a busy weekend.
DUDE!!! Living Spaces is awesome!

NEVER do Business with Ashley Furniture though...NEVER.....NEVER!!!!!!!!!!

EFF them.

We ordered a new Bedroom set January 2022, they said 4-6 weeks!

Sweet, I'll have time to paint the room.  got a confirmation on "supposed" delivery date, 2 weeks out. Gave our bedroom set away to a friend to use as a spare set, we can sleep in our spare room for 2 weeks no prob. Get the room painted!

I needed to call before the day before delivery to confirm time: No account found. :kenk:

I call again, no account found.

So I drove over there.

Uh, who gave you that delivery date?

You did!

Oh we see your account don't have a confirmed delivery until all pieces are in...there is only half! We're waiting on the bed frame rails and headboard!

WTF??? You gave me a delivery date...

Uh, they messed up, we don't have all your pieces and we can't ship till all pieces are in!

Give me what you have, I'll take it myself!

Uh....we can give you the dresser, but we can't give the night stands!

:explode:  

Now we are into March...Nothing

April....Nothing

Mind you I am going in person and speak to a manager each time and am PISSED!

Even heard a sales guy tell a new customer, should be 4 weeks!

I effing laughed out loud then told them to GTFO NOW...while they can before getting sucked into their lies!

June.....Nothing

July Nothing!

BEYOND EFFING PISSED

Finally in August we got our chit.

Will Never do business with them again.

We even have $200 worth of gift cards cause they were sorry for our delay.

The manager I was dealing with Quit, because he couldn't take how everyone is just lied to and pissed at them for giving ridiculous timelines!

EFF Them

Back