Its Saturday Nov 18th What is everyone up too this weekend?

Just unloaded the trailer. Now unloading more out of the Moho. Worked this morning for quite a few hours. Like working at the shop when no one is there. Decided to do it naked. Haven't looked as far as Sunday yet. Peace 

A couple months ago... :sexywave:  and I just settled down to watch TV and boom...f*cking smoke detectors started going off for no reason.  We couldn't isolate which one it was so...take them all down, run to Lowes, Walmart and Home Depot to try and find the same brand so I don't have to rewire and  put up new base plates at f*cking 9pm.  

So...for TODAY....we are FINALLY getting our new couch.  We had bought one when we bought our new place but it just isn't what we had hoped it to be.  So in the words of :sexywave: "we can do better".  SO... we custom order a couch and now 4 months later, after calling, emailing...finding out who the CEO of Living Spaces is...AND...blowing him up daily....we are now getting our new couch today.

Also...getting all my new solar stuff today and adding another panel to the moho.  Gonna be a busy weekend.
Exactly why I’m replacing all of them. 10 year warranty and the back says 2018. 🙄

IMG_3369.jpeg

Exactly why I’m replacing all of them. 10 year warranty and the back says 2018. 🙄
I got a bunch of those "10 year" smoke/CO2s for work.  Don't think they last more than 2 years.  Some a lot less.  Not cheap either 

One year the City of Grapevine Fire Dept came around the neighborhoods and replaced ALL our smoke detectors FOR FREE. I brought those guys breakfast for weeks after that. How cool?! Peace

Reactions: FOG
Back in camp from an epic dune run !

heaven on earth - never wanted it to end

grabbed a chicken salad sandwich and a cold coors light and gonna sit in camp and watch the drags!

days like this never let you leave this ADDICTION of a sport!

:poule:

72203956014__D3250136-E6DA-473B-BC4E-60C9FB0D6719.jpeg

IMG_8289.jpeg

Going to finish up the Moho clean out. Then try and sweep up all the debris in the garage. Where to put all this stuff?? Peace

Today I already swept and mopped floors in the house the best I could at least. waiting for someone to be around so i can take off my sling and help get my shirt off for a shower.

Today I already swept and mopped floors in the house the best I could at least. waiting for someone to be around so i can take off my sling and help get my shirt off for a shower.

I'll wash your back for ya Trap. Peace

Went for 2 long rides today. First went to the chocolate mountains and did some rock crawling and shot some guns. Changed tires and went for a fast dune session! This new pro r kicks some ass! I’m so happy with this purchase! Ran track mode on the suspension setting and never bottomed once. Saw 65mph around a bowl on our dune run and was so stable and easily predictable. Launched down Test hill a handful of times. She lands like butter! Man this is awesome! Again I hope everyone’s new purchase gives you grins like I have!

Avoiding lames and flakes.
You should have made it to the Ice Hockey Game Saturday, was epic. Even if for a few minutes... :thumbsdown:

How was Disneyland with Val? :scheeks:

Did they hassle you at all?

disneyland-height-requirements-for-rides-including-star-wars-attractions.jpg.webp

hero-image-19.png

IMG_4891.jpg

height-soarin-573x1030.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back