Its Saturday Nov 18th What is everyone up too this weekend?

The grandsons are over and we’re having about 20 people over for our Thanksgiving dinner.  So it’s going to be a complete Effing Shiat Show.  

But hey everyone have a great weekend and be safe.  

Smoking 2 racks of baby backs later.

Was hoping for rain but pretty much got nothing.  Got daffodil bulbs to plant.

Think I'll start some bloody marys after a shower....

well the wife had a knee replacement wed, came home thursday and I can honestly say I can't do the job nurses do day in and day out lol.

Thursday night was rough for both of us, every 2 hours i need this i need that, can you do this, I hate to ask but........ I had the worst headache yesterday Ive ever had lol.

finally went away about 4pm. Last night was much better, just got up at midnite and slept most the night. 

If your a nurse hats off to ya, I would smother someone with a pillow if I had to do this daily.

So today will be the first saturday in years Im not traveling, working or doing something, just sitting in a chair, watching tv, and maybe clean up some. Hope I don't get used to it !!!

Daughter, SIL and grandkids arrive today for a week. Should be crazy times! Thankfully our son is hosting Thanksgiving dinner.

Reactions: FOG
Not much.  Everything outside is wet so probably no yard work.  Which is ok by me....  I need to do some research on optics.  Also need to learn about Met gear. 

Replacing smoke detectors and gonna wrench on the new car a little. 
need to get a pool cover and vacuum also. 
Last four weekends have been having fun in the desert. Time to clean up the ToDo list. 

Replacing smoke detectors and gonna wrench on the new car a little. 
need to get a pool cover and vacuum also. 
Last four weekends have been having fun in the desert. Time to clean up the ToDo list. 
A couple months ago... :sexywave:  and I just settled down to watch TV and boom...f*cking smoke detectors started going off for no reason.  We couldn't isolate which one it was so...take them all down, run to Lowes, Walmart and Home Depot to try and find the same brand so I don't have to rewire and  put up new base plates at f*cking 9pm.  

So...for TODAY....we are FINALLY getting our new couch.  We had bought one when we bought our new place but it just isn't what we had hoped it to be.  So in the words of :sexywave: "we can do better".  SO... we custom order a couch and now 4 months later, after calling, emailing...finding out who the CEO of Living Spaces is...AND...blowing him up daily....we are now getting our new couch today.

Also...getting all my new solar stuff today and adding another panel to the moho.  Gonna be a busy weekend.

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m organizing my enclosed and Moho trying to make room for a sand rail. The Talon is in the enclosed but a sand rail will take up more space once I make the swap. 
I have the OEM seats for the Talon another role cage and roof that I don’t have room for. 
Might just have to throw them away. 

I’m organizing my enclosed and Moho trying to make room for a sand rail. The Talon is in the enclosed but a sand rail will take up more space once I make the swap. 
I have the OEM seats for the Talon another role cage and roof that I don’t have room for. 
You find the sand car you were looking for?

Missing Old Yeller?

Thanksgiving with my 4 kids, son-in-law and boyfriend. Wife is making a roast. Will be all over the map at other celebrations.. Torrance, New Bury Park.

abc

Back