It's Saturday 8-21-21 What are you dong this weekend?

Saturday was pretty productive, Got the dogs groomed picked up some storm debris cleaned house. Sunday was funday. The Christmas before the shutdown my mom got me, my B-I-L and Nephew all gift certificates for IFLY. Well we finally made our reservations and went.

I will say this it was fun doesn't make me want to jump out of a perfectly good airplane or go to the place all the time to get good at it. It was a good gift and an item checked off a bucket list.  Followed that up with lunch with the family and my B-I-L got a new smoker so he passed down his old one. So now I am off to read the what cha smokin thread.

My wife had a severe case of the vid put her in a medical coma for 23 days now she in recovery she is going to need a little physical therapy to walk but doing really well
Hope she makes a full recovery, prayers for yore Family.

Preseason Hockey Scrimmage games started, the teams have some stuff to work on...but that's the best about Scrimmage games...they get you ready for the games that count.

200.gif

Friday morning Flew to Missouri for one of my best girlfriends wedding, flew home Sunday morning...

I'm still stuck in a hotel while the insurance tries to get some work started rebuilding my kitchen.

I'm at 6 weeks now. Nothing started. EFF!

Saturday, they decided to move me to another hotel.

Yes, the other one was a "Roach Motel".

Hell of a lot of work moving my "stuff"

(My "Junk" is always with me.)

The down time allowed me to hit Morongo yesterday.

I'll miss that money.. EFF!

Back