It's Saturday 8-21-21 What are you dong this weekend?

Rough day.  This coming week starts MANDATORY weekly covid testing in my department for those whom don't submit Vax cards to HR.

I'm hoping something last minute shuts that down.  Wife is exceptionally pissed off.

If I had a 5 more years in, retirement would on the table.  I see the writing on the wall....

my older son had a party Friday night at the house and wife went to bed so I wound up joining in and got kinda banged up so I slept  till 8:30.after coffee fired up the skid steer and loaded and started spreading 7 tai axle loads of millings out back.just got done and out of shower from all day and scoping and back dragging millings.shes making home made pizza I just cracked a corona and gonna watch some tv then call it a early night.

Rough day.  This coming week starts MANDATORY weekly covid testing in my department for those whom don't submit Vax cards to HR.

I'm hoping something last minute shuts that down.  Wife is exceptionally pissed off.

If I had a 5 more years in, retirement would on the table.  I see the writing on the wall....
Are bringing the kits in. or do you have to go to the pharmacy/clinic?

these folks were on KUSI the other day stating that not only is it unlawful to require vaccines, but mandatory testing.  IIRC its part of their lawsuit. It will be interesting where this goes.  these companies are saying "we cant make you take the vaccine, but we can make you get tested" and they cant.... 

https://www.letthembreathe.net/

Had the concrete poured at the Dream Home! And had to play some golf with my birthday buddy AE. Turned 63 today. Peace

Are bringing the kits in. or do you have to go to the pharmacy/clinic?
Policy says provided tests are an option but they aren't.  We have to go track a place down and somehow provide proof that we took a test.  It's on paid time but it's still an obvious passive aggressive punishment.

Pretty good weekend.  Brought a couple new guns, took a boating safety class with the Mrs :sexywave: and then took the boat out with Kevin and some friends.  

Now going to the gym, brunch with the Mrs and then we're going shooting.

Laguna Hills (my town) first annual car show. Buddy has an old (restored) Chevy truck… V8 … don’t know the year, but gonna drive that a 1/2 mile from my house. Throw a sign on it.

I think he wants an SS instead.

Then back to working.

No complaints…

Took my 1110cc to the dealer. The meth heads that put in the motor… don’t trust them ..4 months. Now the dealer will button the rest up. 

Probably break it in next weekend at my Moms in Rialto.

I’ll be all dialed in with 2 new motors for the season.

Did I tell y’all I broke 2 motors within 1 week last season (KOH) cracked the engine case in the ‘14… the following week put the ‘19 on its side/lid and cooked that motor in Glamis.

Season ended in February for me.

Was considering throwing in the towel but you can’t sell your RZRs with grenaded motors… anyhow… no one died … right?

😑

abc

image.jpeg

91FC1207-CD8B-4517-A9EE-B4DAFEED5679.png

5D092961-54A5-4D08-8508-6C61A5C96429.jpeg

5AC49096-0700-463F-A8ED-770A470A8444.jpeg

4031252D-4FD6-4FAE-A8C8-4C900DE556C3.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Policy says provided tests are an option but they aren't.  We have to go track a place down and somehow provide proof that we took a test.  It's on paid time but it's still an obvious passive aggressive punishment.
Sounds like you just got 4 day work weeks.  Or, 52 extra vacation days.

Well...  today I was going to install the TPMS in my truck and trailer, but my wife wanted to move the spice rack, which caused us to move the juicer, which caused her to move some stuff out of the pantry, which caused her to say, "maybe you should come and take a look at this."  Which can never be good....  

Now i cant even remove screws without it being a pita.  Everything is pulling and twisting on Everything,  and making it all not want to behave.  

And now looking at this year's later....  I see what I did wrong (kinda).  It was all sitting on the floor, not sure how it was pulling on it enough to pull it apart. 

Now, how do I take it apart enough to prop it all up to make it all fit back together and make it not come apart again???  

ANOTHER opportunity to kick some basic physics ass.  LOL.  

20210822_123344.jpg

20210822_123407.jpg

20210822_122547.jpg

20210822_114744.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well Saturday I worked as usual. Today I’ve been packing, loading, getting propane, fueling up the truck, to get ready for Campland next week. Looking forward to 4 days off and drinking on the beach!

Back