It's Saturday 8-21-21 What are you dong this weekend?

Grease Monkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Guess what I am doing!!!

Working.  Its a bit wet this morning. Drizzle that's just made a mess of the yard at the shop. 

Have plenty to do so I'm out.

You all have a great weekend.

:gd2:

:sail:

Replacing water heater.... Then gonna fire up the grill and watch the Pacific Classic and hope my Mom's horse wins!!

Pretty laid back this weekend.  I had some medical issues that laid me out a couple days.  Going to a birthday party tonight for a 80 yr old.  Then resting up on Sunday. Everyone have a great and safe weekend. 

Taking the rzr out this afternoon.

Picking up a little travel trailer off a buddy tomorrow to flip or rent.

He's bought a new one and doesn't want to deal with showings and selling on Craigslist/Facebook. 

Score for me. Thing is cherry 🍒

Honey-Do's around the house  Light switch & receptacle in the boys bathroom.  Flapper valve in the downstairs bathroom, Freezer door alignment, clean up the back patio, etc, etc, etc.  nothing exciting. 

My wife had a severe case of the vid put her in a medical coma for 23 days now she in recovery she is going to need a little physical therapy to walk but doing really well
Sorry to hear that man.. prayers sent that she has a speedy & complete recovery!

My wife had a severe case of the vid put her in a medical coma for 23 days now she in recovery she is going to need a little physical therapy to walk but doing really well
WOW.........  glad she is doing better.  that sounds like scary Crap. 

Glad to hear she is doing better and hope for a full speedy recovery. 

Sorry to hear that man.. prayers sent that she has a speedy & complete recovery!
Thanks are fingers are crossed she is doing really well for what she went through we are blessed that we have the university of Utah hospital close to us doctors from all across the country 

Damn that sucks. I’m praying for a full recovery.  I just can’t imagine the stress you’re dealing with.   

Prayers sent for a speedy and full recovery!

Currently nursing  a small hangover as a result of last night's dinner party (beer, then wine with dinner, after dinner beers and some 1942.  Good times). Was going to lay on the beach and read a book today, but the weather is not going to accommodate my wishes.  Surf is pumping so I'll go for a swim instead and then have some afternoon libations on the pier plaza.  Probably be an early night.

Tomorrow is brunch at Steak & Whiskey and then afternoon shenanigans at the guitar shop . . .

Working.. still have fresh inventory that I need to catalog and get on the internet.

Business is CRAZY 💵😁💵 but the feeding frenzy will end once the factories can deliver electronic components (what my company sells),

Going to a Boy Scouts award deal for my nephew... He's 18.. Eagle Scouts I guess. Think this is is final deal, then off to college.

Wife and my buddy are trying to book a last minute trip to Kauai for our families, but rental cars are the issue. We can get the accommodations, but no cars. I just went for 2 weeks in June, so no biggie, I'll just be in Glamis, but he's pushing hard to go. We're even looking at sharing a 12+ passenger van as there will be 9 of us. I might veto if the daily rate is what I've read online ($500/day for a car, probably $1000/day for the Van).. I have no problem spending money, but I want the value for my buck.

We did first class (just one way) my wife and I and the 3 teenagers enjoyed coach. The price wasn't crazy and the experience was great. .. that kinda thing.

Coffee.. slept in good.... Just woke up.

Peace

abc

PS. Prayers for your wife's recovery Justdirt. Curious if you'd be willing to share your wife's age and overall health prior to getting it. I try to 'log in mental records' for as much ACTUAL data from folks who I know got it so I can judge risk, etc.

67F18068-A329-4723-8145-CF149AA88254.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
working more on my garage projects. probably hit the lake with mac later today.

Went Grocery shopping and Fuel for the cars and then Back down the Hill too drop off the Can am AGAIN at the dealer for a clutch issue.. 4 weeks in a row every Sat. doing this since I bought it. Then checking tires on Trailer before I drop it off at repair place for some love and found I need at least one tire for sure. Now to the chores around the House. My son and GF are gone again this weekend so I have the House to myself for the weekend

Back