It's Saturday, 4-9-22 What are you doing today?

Gonna do some Grocery shopping and then start unloading everything from the truck and trailer since my season is Over and then start the process of selling my Toyhauler most likely

Going to start the off season maint on the buggy.  Pulling the drain plug on the trans is always kind of worrisome.   LOL 

Going to start the prep for some house projects.

Going to volunteer at an Easter event with wife.

Start the cleanup on my truck.  It needs some love.  Need to decide if I want to pain the horizontal surfaces. 

Probably some honey dos around the house.

Visit my mom tomorrow.   

Off to the dealership to pick up my FINALLY finished orange RZR. Had to add all the aftermarket stuff, only had paddles, steering wheel, cage, bumper when I bought from a GD.COM member in November 2021 with 1.0 miles on it.

Me and the boys/family will be running in Green Valley, Arrowhead and Big Bear trails until the desert season.

Riding buddy across the street bought my 2014 with the 1110cc XP 1000 big bore kit. He’s the one with a cabin in Green Valley. We cross one paved road and we’re on the trails.

Will be nice to have 3 RZRs running at the same time.

Other than that, just working. Super busy still.

Life is good!

abc
image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Trying to get the bathroom remodel done it’s been a long drawn out process have been through 2 contractors and still having to finish it myself should have just done it to start with I guess

Hsve a safe weekend what ever you do

Working today. Need to load up a pair of 13 litre Volvo Pentas for Monday delivery.

Fix a dolphin safari boat and deliver it tonight. 

Busy busy busy.

Have a great weekend.

:sail:

Working today. Need to load up a pair of 13 litre Volvo Pentas for Monday delivery.

Fix a dolphin safari boat and deliver it tonight. 

Busy busy busy.

Have a great weekend.

:sail:
I think super busy is good I have found when we have more than we can possibly do we work a little harder and smarter in turn more profitable 

Going to watch a buddy and his son do some short course racing in Victorville the. Going to the inlaws for a pre Easter get together. Then tomorrow some maintenance on the truck and completing a couple steps on the turbo build for the rail. 

I WILL finish that wire harness this weekend.....most likely.

Gotta hang some type of mister system on the patio.  The GF is insisting the dogs be outside during the day this summer.  That will get overruled in a month or so..

Last edited by a moderator:
Never ending freaking weeds. This aint a pot smoking joke. Im talking about war against photosynthesis this time of year. Im slightly winning compared to previous seasons. ALthough something has been stuck in my left eye for 3 days now. I swear the dust that comes off those weeds is shaped like an arrowhead.

Been messing around in the backyard. Pavers got sealed, almost everything is done, have to seal the concrete bbq top and the patio cover guys start next week. Its getting close!

Trucks getting the 710 changed

Have some outside 12v light to swap out on the moho.

Looking for a pot of gold so I can buy a house in Prescott!

Have some outside 12v light to swap out on the moho.
What did you go with? Ive been messing around with those motion sensor solar powered lights. They work really good next to the front door because you have light near the steps but it doesnt attract bugs all night long. 

What did you go with? Ive been messing around with those motion sensor solar powered lights. They work really good next to the front door because you have light near the steps but it doesnt attract bugs all night long. 
Just standard (led) replacements. I am going to get a couple of the solar/motion ones you are talking about. 

Off to the dealership to pick up my FINALLY finished orange RZR. Had to add all the aftermarket stuff, only had paddles, steering wheel, cage, bumper when I bought from a GD.COM member in November 2021 with 1.0 miles on it.

Me and the boys/family will be running in Green Valley, Arrowhead and Big Bear trails until the desert season.

Riding buddy across the street bought my 2014 with the 1110cc XP 1000 big bore kit. He’s the one with a cabin in Green Valley. We cross one paved road and we’re on the trails.

Will be nice to have 3 RZRs running at the same time.

Other than that, just working. Super busy still.

Life is good!

abc
View attachment 29764
Couple small items in back order, but she’s pretty much finished. Only 37 hours on it…

abc

45FFEBDE-DB70-46DB-AF25-66358EF253D1.jpeg

37831FF1-67D8-4750-8FF8-49FC8CF501C1.jpeg

B04E3F33-63B2-46CA-A06E-F53DE40E4178.jpeg

34B407E7-4276-4197-8562-338A8861B68F.jpeg

292F118F-E68D-400A-8EB4-D0CD0592879D.jpeg

Back