Inside trailer lights...???

If you run the wrong gauge wire, the wire becomes the fuse...
Go a tiny bit larger of gauge from here and you could omit the LED completely.

edit: should say thicker gauge, not larger

Last edited by a moderator:
update...

Scored a nice 40" LED Smart TV.

A client is throwing away their exhibit and everything must go.

Comes with a wall mount. TV was probably only used for 1-2 shows so it's pretty new.

Small cabinet is on the way...should hopefully be here tomorrow. Will get that installed then I'll put the TV up.

Also, I will be running a separate battery that will hook up to my inverter. That will run my TV and BluRay player.

My generator runs my microwave and coffee maker.

This little box/fort is getting there.

:dbart:

IMG_20220216_160106417.jpg

Why run a separate battery? As mentioned in the umpteen other battery threads, hook them together, they'll share the load and last longer. Longer as in longer overnight and also longer lifetime, since whichever one you would have discharged lower, is sharing the load and not getting discharged that low, which might make them last 3 yrs instead of 2 yrs or 4 instead of 3 yrs.

Ok, this was a success...

Trailer is pretty much complete.

My set up works and yes this is just temporary as I should run the ground to the trailer.

But I wanted to see if it in fact worked and it does. the excess wires I'll cut and seal off the ends as I don't need them.

Also got my tv installed...hooked it up and works, now I just need a Blu-ray player and then I'm set for trips to chill in my little fort at night.

Stoked on this.

Now I just need my new toy....Crickets....chirp chirp...

Probably won't have it till June. 

Oh well.

IMG_20220226_132336132.jpg

IMG_20220226_104001367.jpg

IMG_20220226_132302834_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220226_132103698_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220226_132110463.jpg

I put these strip lights in my 24' enclosed in place of the single bulb. The trailer had 2 fixtures each with the single 1156 bulb. The switch on the single bulb light fixture still operates each strip and I could just reinstall the 1156 if the strip were to fail. The strips are those 300 led ones you buy on fleebay for $3 or $4 each. I also put an LED flood above the rear ramp door. I just put a little motorcycle battery in the box for the breakaway and wired it using the existing wires so I can use the lights without being plugged in. IMG_20220227_193807.jpgIMG_20220227_193816.jpgIMG_20220227_194320.jpgIMG_20220227_193904.jpg

Uh, no he didunt 😆
:lmao:

Gotta watch movies at night.   :dbart:

My last tv was an all in one dvd/tv, but all the movies we have are mostly Blu-ray so I was limited.

:lmao:

Gotta watch movies at night.   :dbart:

My last tv was an all in one dvd/tv, but all the movies we have are mostly Blu-ray so I was limited.
Dude! Nobody carries DVDs anymore! Get with the times. 😆 unless you have those super duper cool classics, I can understand but yore TV box clearly says Netflix, YouTube, Hulu and most likely will stream right off yore phone too. So much potential these days. Cheers buddy! 🍻

Dude! Nobody carries DVDs anymore! Get with the times. 😆 unless you have those super duper cool classics, I can understand but yore TV box clearly says Netflix, YouTube, Hulu and most likely will stream right off yore phone too. So much potential these days. Cheers buddy! 🍻
All the old Crusty Demons of Dirt stuff and a bunch of my surf Videos.

Clint Eastwood Spaghetti Westerns....

With the streaming stuff....not wanting to have to worry about having a connection. 

Blu-Ray will make it simple.

:laugh1:

Back