How many Members actually still go to Glamis?

Missed last season...hopefully planning something after Halloween.

:dbart:
Rest Up Buttercup !!!.....Take another season off ........dont push yourself !!!!  Maybe redo a few more closets with those nifty "storage solutions"........ stay away from the sand / Better for you that way !

:poule:

Haven’t gone much in the past 3 years maybe once or twice a season life got in the way and new business venture but finishing up the new buggy this year hopefully and start hitting it hard again next season.

Rest Up Buttercup !!!.....Take another season off ........dont push yourself !!!!  Maybe redo a few more closets with those nifty "storage solutions"........ stay away from the sand / Better for you that way !

:poule:
Listen up you hairy knee'd porridge eater...just cause the sand gets all caught in your wanna be KiSS make-up...don't take your irritation out on me!

:lmao:

If I am out there...my cooler is always open, I'll have a nice cold Miller Lite for you...try to ween you off that Ms. Bud Light she-her-him-they-furry crap you drink...

Try to bring you back to reality instead of living in the land of make-believe!

:laugh1:

:cheers:

No longer have a car. Planning trips again next year with the group, just won't be driving in the sand. May become a professional part time sand camp host! 

IMG_5607.mov

Went to the ribbon cutting ceremony for our VA clinic up here in Visalia. Wanted to wear my newest Glamis Veterans Ceremony shirt, and when I saw the date my heart sank. 
It’s been four long years.😥

Used to go many times per season but my health has gone to chit, and I’ve had to relocate to the Central Valley. I’m in three different Jeep clubs up here so I do get out and recreate still, but at a much slower pace than blasting through the dunes.

Still visit the site but usually only post when I jump in on the Lottery. Think about all my friends and acquaintances from here often but life is flying on past and I’m not sure if I’ll ever make it back down to my favorite playground. Y’all take care and stay safe and healthy.🤘🤘

IMG_2405.jpeg

IMG_1408.jpeg

IMG_1023.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Always thought of doing the fire roads of Colorado and the back trails of Arkansas / AZ. For some reason, I have a need for speed. Can't get the flow of mother G out of my blood. See Y'ALL VETS week. Peace

IMG_5566.PNG

Haven't missed a season in 50 years. This one was close because of my own dumb Fault. See Y'all Vets weekend

I've gotten a few of my NCal buddies heavily invested into the sand scene. We've been making between 6-10 trips a season for the last few years. Haven't been to Pismo since. 

The desert is in my blood. Been going since I was in my mom’s womb! Once we got out of the sand car scene and into a SXS, we spend more time in the hard pack. Usually only one trip to Glamis, a couple to Ogilby, and the rest at Plaster city or Superstition. Now that we have a Pro R, more dune trips will be needed!

Haven’t gone much in the past 3 years maybe once or twice a season life got in the way and new business venture but finishing up the new buggy this year hopefully and start hitting it hard again next season.
Is Jones still building the 2 seater for you?

Youth sports has me pinned down at this time in my life

Travel soccor, tackle football and little league baseball dam near takes the whole year 

only made it out twice this year to glamis and once to gordens 

Carry on 

Tring to gather the crew to make a Devils Run mid-week.

I hear there is vacancy up in Road Runner Estates.  

Tring to gather the crew to make a Devils Run mid-week.

I hear there is vacancy up in Road Runner Estates.  
Summer rules and rates apply. Be sure yore equipment is up to Estate standards and be sure to have it out of there prior to the full time residents returning.🤣🤣

Back