How bad do you hate the summer?

I can do that too.  LOL!

Seems in AZ lots flock to the mountains to get out of the heat. 
they sure as hell aint drivin to the ocean like we do.  LOL. 

Seriously, I think there is a good bit of folks that have boats & goto "the lake" when its hot as well. 

Upping the beach and concert in the park game, since 2013.  LOL.

You can find them @ the dollar store too.  Goodwill and AmVets has them by the dozen.  then you dont have to worry when you forget them @ the neighbors house.  LOL.

image.png

they sure as hell aint drivin to the ocean like we do.  LOL. 

Seriously, I think there is a good bit of folks that have boats & goto "the lake" when its hot as well. 
When we camp in Newport at Newport Dunes there are lots of people from AZ.  Same with Campland on the Bay in San Diego.  Amazing how many of the AZ people that knock CA sure love to visit this "wretch it" place.  LMAO!!!!!!

Flip side most of Havasu and the river is loaded with people from CA.   

Upping the beach and concert in the park game, since 2013.  LOL.

You can find them @ the dollar store too.  Goodwill and AmVets has them by the dozen.  then you dont have to worry when you forget them @ the neighbors house.  LOL.

View attachment 37963
CA's version of Conceal and Carry...LOL

When we camp in Newport at Newport Dunes there are lots of people from AZ.  Same with Campland on the Bay in San Diego.  Amazing how many of the AZ people that knock CA sure love to visit this "wretch it" place.  LMAO!!!!!!

Yea, its the annual Zonie invasion.  its predictable, watch the forecast for Phoenix, when its >110 the % of AX tags in San Diego goes up by 100%.  LOL.

You sell these?
I wish, Id make a killing. 

Yea, its the annual Zonie invasion.  its predictable, watch the forecast for Phoenix, when its >110 the % of AX tags in San Diego goes up by 100%.  LOL.

I wish, Id make a killing. 
20k a month $$$

Going to the beach in Ca. is great but the costs in both time and money of it makes it unenjoyable. For a short weekend it will take me 6 hours to get to the East end of San Diego, Not bad, Takes me another hour or so to get to where the "beach" exits are then it takes me another hour to get to the beach.  Going back it doesn't shorten up much either.  In the same time I can go lots of other places where I get the same temps and zero people.

Love summer, either take the sxs up in the mountains or pull the boat to Long Beach and head to Catalina of maybe putt in San Pedro or maybe to Newport., used to go to the river but the Ocean is way closer plus never get hasseled by the river police.  Last weekend it might of hit 70.

Back